Pending salaries and iqama

Dear All ,
              Please give me the correct suggestion what i will do .I am woeking as an civil engineer on professional visa in riyadh from july for an small establishment .Since i joined my kafeel has made rule ro put two monthsof salaries  on hold and now it has been 6 months I got only my one and half month salary and rest kafeel kept on hold and dont issue iqma only done medical .He is harassing me and expoliting me and dont provide me any transport as in contract and also working hours 8 but he takes 10 hours and fridays without paying overtime .As i was waiting for salary for september he kept that hold and he told manager told he is not good .During probation they took a lot of work from me now work is less they are saying like this and starvation like sitauation here .Now plz suggest i want to take him to labour court for these issues and he says i will give u exit u have to lose all money .Now i want to clear my dues from him through court and side by side take transfer .plz suggest

Transfer is possible if  you have an offer from another employer and if you can prove in court all what you said against your employer. I suggest you collect information for your case like pending salaries - copies of payslip or bank transfers, work conditions and any communication with sponsor if possible in writing and then approach a good lawyer.

Thanks dear but i have only one soft copy of half salary with me and he is providing salary in cash .He send me here and there on site on foot and dont provide me a car yet as in offer letter mentioned. Its very hard for me to survive as he is not paying me any thing .As  i communicate him about the situation but he dont heed .Can i runaway because i have no iqama yet .

RajaRaiees wrote:

Thanks dear but i have only one soft copy of half salary with me and he is providing salary in cash .He send me here and there on site on foot and dont provide me a car yet as in offer letter mentioned. Its very hard for me to survive as he is not paying me any thing .As  i communicate him about the situation but he dont heed .Can i runaway because i have no iqama yet .

If you run away then this will become a serious issue and you will be at fault even if the sponsor was delaying pay. Your best option is to collect all documentation that you have and seek a lawyers help.  There is a lawyer in this forum who provides consultation, you can search for him yossef11. Perhaps he might be able to guide you better.

Thanks dear for a good reply.

I have not been given salary for 1 year now.. This march is 1 year.. Evrytime my sponsor says he does not have money just wait.. I waited for 1 year now when i ask him money he gives me 500 riyals in 2 months.. Wat can i do please help me..

Its better you ask for exit or warn him i will file case in Maktabul Amal .Dont bow before these non sense people and struggle for your rights what a person have during employment .