Volleyball teams in Kuwait

SUZYSTEIN wrote:

hey guys! actually we haven't played for a while as a group but we have a ball and some time after work everyday ! so i guess we can pull off something
the only problem is that we dont have a net and we dont know if there are some courts we can play in around here ( we are usually playing on the beach near marina)
Anyways i will try to arrange something and let you guys know!!

Thanks for keeping it up and alive, Suzystein 👍
Meanwhile, I will try to find a place with net. I will let you know if I am able to figure out any options.
Cheers

SUZYSTEIN wrote:

hey guys! actually we haven't played for a while as a group but we have a ball and some time after work everyday ! so i guess we can pull off something
the only problem is that we dont have a net and we dont know if there are some courts we can play in around here ( we are usually playing on the beach near marina)
Anyways i will try to arrange something and let you guys know!!

if you looking for a court you can check boulevard
http://boulevard.com.kw/encourt.php

Hii there ...intrested in joining you guys ... is that ok?

I think boulevard is a good idea as well

Count me in for the volleyball

When and where are u guys playing ?

Hi, if you need a volleyball player, let me know. I'm at ***. thanks!

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@ FerrisA, i suggest you drop an advert in the Sport partners in Kuwait so that interested members might contact you directly.

All the best,
Bhavna

hi guys, do you still play volleyball? can i join you guys anytime to play volleyball, i know the weather sucks right now. but night time will be okay to play i guess. which place do you play?  who can i contact ?

Hello! It has been so long since we played ! Weather and ramadan... i am not sure if we still can in this weather tho:(

are there any indoor games for volleyball, maybe we can go for that. ive been looking for volleyball associations, seems like there arent any active anymore.

Years ago we had to use school courts, but don't know the details of that arrangement.

There are open courts at almost all of the parks I think. I'm pretty sure there are some at the beach/park in the Salmiya/Salwa area.

We are wondering about indoor ones.

I contacted a volleyball organization whic is RSK volleyball club. They will start having games by august. Try searching RSk volleyball in fb.

hi sir,

there's an open volleyball tournament on august 18th, search RSK sports volleyball in facebook. they are looking for players.

Thanks for the tip! I will check it out

Hello everyone,

I recently move to Kuwait (end of july) and I am also looking for people to play volley-ball.
I currently live in Mahboula in the south part of the city.
I try and check rsk facebook for the tournament.
Keep me update if others are coming to!

Probably we can make  a team. I contacted the organizer and said they will look for a team for me Because i dont have my Own team.

Hey is this still going on :/. I used to played club these past couple years in Oregon and I'm really looking for a regular group.

Please and thank you :)

This is still goin on  :/:nothappy:.
I'm not pleased that still discussions are going on to meet the requirements.
But i'm still hoping back for something positive

I peepz. I was told that The rsk volleyball tournament is only for filipinos. Sorry to disappoint u guys.

Hi Folks,

Hope the zeal to play volleyball is alive in Kuwait. I am newbie here in Kuwait and Volleyball is my passion. Love to play more volleyball. Not sure if I can find a team here to play.  Do let me know when you guys are playing.

Please include ...

Mobile & WhatsApp
xxx

Ghassan

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

Include me also...

Whatsapp no: +xxx
Cell no: +xxx

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details in private

Hi! Can I get in :/

Hi, if this is starting up again can you please let me know.

Thanks

Friends, we need to start the game. Please guys we will start playing. I am new to Kuwait and if someone has an idea where to play or already anyone playing, please let us know we will join.

Yah im in too., maybe we can play somewhere in egaila?

@egaila, I stay at Salmiya. How do i reach that place?

@Frenzee, I stay in Salmiya. How do i reach that place? Are you already playing there and have a team?

hey im interested in it too

Eszi wrote:

Thanks

Something in salmiya may be ?

Eszi wrote:

Thanks

Please send your contact number through Private message , im starting a group on whatsapp, We will take it off from there :-)

Guys if there is group
Please let me know  im free all week

I have 2 places to play indoor

Hi mandani,

Great to hear from you, Are you guys playing? if so do let me know, will join. I stay in Salmiya

Thanks
Raj

Give me ur number so i can add u to group 😊

Hey this is regarding the volleyball games. Where..what time and on which days.....
I would love to join

Hi all

We will start  next week on sunday or monday
If u intrest  just  msg me
Time : 7-8 
So far we are 6  players now