Volleyball teams in Kuwait

Hello!
I am moving to kuwait soon for a job opportunity and im looking for volleyball teams, clubs.... any group practicing!
I have been playing for quite a while (over 15 years) and i play regularly in my country and i really don't want to stop.
Any suggestions advice or any useful info about anything related to this topic (teams, websites, fb pages....) would be much appreciated!!!!:)

There used to be a group on Facebook, they meet regularly or at least used to. I went for a while but it was always indoors and far away from my place so eventually it became difficult to squeeze in my schedule. Search the FB, you should be able to find them and they are welcoming to new players of all skill levels.

oh great! thx for the info ! that gives me a bit of hope...

this is Kuwait; if u dont find it, organize it ;)

As Legacy said ! Just do it, or create it :)

hello, i'm actually not Facebook user.if you found volleyball players,can you share information with me? thank you

hi if u didnt find a way to play it am inviting u to play badminton

same here guys, i am used to play casually and i am trying to find some volleyball activity in Kuwait.

same here guys, i used to play casually and i am trying to find some volleyball activity in Kuwait.

Hi again! Actually me neither i couldnt really find any teams yet tho i bought a volleyball and im playin one on one with my friend on the sand beach...i guess it's gonna take a while to find a team and i just want to enjoy the weather before being stuck in indoor courts
Any new info would b appreciated!

hey Suzytein;

i totally get it.if summer comes beach volley wont be possible. i am buying a ball today too. i also played last Friday with my friends in Massila beach but it was just one time thing and so random. may be we can orchestrate something by getting a portable net and posts, then see where it goes. if interested dont hesitate to contact me.

I would love to join a "casual" play. Maybe we can organize something casual friday morning?

Hi everyone,

Maybe an advert in the Sport partners in Kuwait could help in gathering some members wishing to play.

Feel free to publish your search in that section.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hey! friday would not b possible for me we usually go in the middle of the week but im sure we can organize sth for later !!

If u had planined to play volleyball and ur team needs a player I'm here with all pleasure.

yea,i am afraid i have plans for this Friday. but i can make it  Saturday any time or midweek days after 6 PM.I think we can pull it off next week. lets agree on time and location that is suitable for all of us. for me, i prefer any suitable place in Salmiya, but i dont mind other areas too.

Ok so I think we have enough players here to do sth this week
Im ready to cancel my plans for tomorrow if anyone is in
My friend and i got a beach volleyball tho we dont have a net
But it could be a start for the gathering
My work schedule is messed up i work till 9pm and have a break from 1pm to 5pm so i dont think i can play in the middle of the week if everyone else finishes work at 6 pm
But i still have friday full day and saturday after 2pm

anything on the beach will be great, as a casual play :)

Tomorrow suits me

Great tomorrow is also fine my me

hey guys what about today around 4pm at marina crescent? we will be the ones with the volleyball :P

Where exactly? Near the marina hotel?

Yea there on the sand beach somewhere!

Where are you guys exactly

We are still on our way we need another 10 min fighting the wind
Just found out it is impossible to play in such weather but we can try anyways

Im coming too...5 min...im the fat guy wearing red :)

There is some evebt goin kn so we will try to play between the palm trees

I wish I could join you guys. Enjoy!

hey Mary,
May be next time you can join us.

you can find teams in colleges

like Australian college in Kuwait

i know they have women volleyball team

but im not sure they still do

Oh great! Thx for the info! I'll make sure to check that out!

Hello I am In 2 ☺️

Hi guys, When is your next game?

Hello!! Perfect! Welcome aboard :) actually today the wind is a bit strong so we are waiting for a better weather!
U can send in ur info if u want and we can add u on the whatsapp group!!

Hey everyone. :)

Please let me know when and where the next game is.

Would love to join you all for a game.

Cheers!!

Me excited too, not a great player though 😊

Hey everyone  :)

I'm interested in playing volleyball and would love to join in for a game.

Hey I know I might not look like a person who plays volleyball but I did but because I moved and then my life sort of got messed up but I'm back on track and looking for people who play volleyball.....I'm interested and would love to join you guys please let me know where what time and when you guys meet up. Thank you

you look amazing dear. believe in yourself

seehamzaman wrote:

Hey I know I might not look like a person who plays volleyball but I did but because I moved and then my life sort of got messed up but I'm back on track and looking for people who play volleyball.....I'm interested and would love to join you guys please let me know where what time and when you guys meet up. Thank you

Congratulations on overcoming the challenging situation. Life is all about facing and overcoming the challenges 😊

hey guys! actually we haven't played for a while as a group but we have a ball and some time after work everyday ! so i guess we can pull off something
the only problem is that we dont have a net and we dont know if there are some courts we can play in around here ( we are usually playing on the beach near marina)
Anyways i will try to arrange something and let you guys know!!