Company close in oman

hi everyone I want to ask from you that my company has closed operation in oman and all office are closed, now my question is in this situation what are the right of employees regarding compensation as per labour law, if law allows to give compensation then kindly tell how much,?

Thanks

Hi W783,

There is no blanket compensation amount fixed as compensation for its employees if a company declaring insolvency.

Employees have one and only reference document - and that is their individual employment contracts. So whatever is mutually agreed is what will be considered as valid.

Anything outside of the employment contract of the employee is inconsequential.

So it is more an individual thing, than collective.

Thank you Mr sumitran for your valueable feedback, now i want to ask you that my sponsor give me Noc and what is the next step where i have to go with noc ministry of manpower or immigration office. i dont want 2 year ban and now what is the next step please help me out bcz noboday give me correct info even typing person. And one more thing our company has No pro so can we authorized any omani as pro ?

Hi W783,

An NOC is needed for you to join another company / sponsor / job, without exiting the country.

If you have another employer ready to give you their employment visa, then you can go to the Ministry of Manpower, with your last employers authorised representative and the new employer's authorised representative and get your visa transferred.

The reason for both the old and the new companies' representatives to be present is only to confirm that the NOC which you are carrying is indeed a valid and a genuine piece of document.

And yes, you would certainly need an Omani to help you out with all the formalities and procedures.

ok friend i got your point thank you,