Salary Received By The Allied Health Professionals in Bahrain

I was called by a placement agency here in the Philippines 4 days ago offering me a job in one of the hospitals in Bahrain as a Respiratory Therapist.  I was searching on this site the salary of Respiratory Therapist or Nurses in Bahrain.  I found none.

Anyway, I still don't have any details on the name of the hospital.  The agency also told me to state my expected salary upon application.  I don't know what salary to ask.  I've worked in KSA for 1 year with a salary of 10,800SR.  I didn't sign another contract because I could not bring my kids with me.

Question 1:  Do you know how much Respiratory Therapist or Nurses earn in Bahrain?
Question 2:  Is it easy to bring my kids and live with me there on a Family Visa (not as a tourist)?
Question 3:  If yes on Q#2, how long is the process?

* I am a widow, with 3 kids.

Thank you in advance for any advice you can give.

Hello,

Question 1:  Do you know how much Respiratory Therapist or Nurses earn in Bahrain?

> I don't know  what the salary of a nurse in bahrain is so I will let somone else answer that.

Question 2:  Is it easy to bring my kids and live with me there on a Family Visa (not as a tourist)?
You can read here Dependants Residency the requirements for a family visa. Assuming you get an equivalent  salary as the one you were receiving in Saudi Arabia then you are eligible to apply for dependents residency. My advice is to clarify that with your future employee as there is a cost involve as it is explained in the LMRA website above.

Question 3:  If yes on Q#2, how long is the process?

Usually the issuance of the residency and the CPR takes between 2 weeks to a month (at least that is my experience).

Best of luck

Thank you for the LMRA link, that was very helpful, but I turned down the offer.  Maybe I'll get a better offer next time.

hello everybody :
i would like to ask about the average salary of an MBBS , medical graduate  in bahrian ( either in private or government hospitals ) . information will be highly appreciated , thanks

Hi Dr. Harinar,
I've read about that from previous forums.  Here are the links:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=264425https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=461396

Thank you aicenlot ,