Procedure for applying Family visit visa in Bahrain (Indians)

Hi Friends

I am planning to bring my family on visit visa in the coming months. Can anyone briefly explain the procedure right from the required documentation, application procedures, visa validity and fees?

Regards
Mohammad

Hi,

All the required information you can get it from your HR/PR department or if your company has a authorized agent from them. Visit visa's are applied through your company you cannot apply as an individual.

T&R

Thanks for the reply, bit unfortunately our company does not have full time PR.
Appreciate if some one can share their experiences / thoughts for this process and will be very useful for new comers like me

Regards

Hi, i will be working in Bahrain this end of November. I will work on a Food Service Industry. By next year, i am planning to bring my wife and son with me. I just would like to ask since i will be applying for a Family Visa soon, what if my wife find a job here? She also worked before in a Food Service Industry. She plans to apply in my employer also, but i just would like to ask, is there a specific job industry that my wife is permitted to work under? Because i have read across that the permitted work of a wife under Family Visa is under banking and finance, medical or hospital sector. Is this true? Thank you.

Mohammad1979 wrote:

Thanks for the reply, bit unfortunately our company does not have full time PR.
Appreciate if some one can share their experiences / thoughts for this process and will be very useful for new comers like me

Regards

Its a common thing here in Bahrain for a employer with the help of a dedicated PRO/company to apply for a family visa, so many of us may not know about the procedure for the same and you as an individual cannot apply for a family visa it has to be done through a PRO or a document clearing agency who could do it for you. I would recommend you speak to your colleagues and ask them for the information regarding the same. You could also approach a public document clearing agent like Awal services and seek their assistance as well.

good luck

T&R

Karloroxymiguel wrote:

Hi, i will be working in Bahrain this end of November. I will work on a Food Service Industry. By next year, i am planning to bring my wife and son with me. I just would like to ask since i will be applying for a Family Visa soon, what if my wife find a job here? She also worked before in a Food Service Industry. She plans to apply in my employer also, but i just would like to ask, is there a specific job industry that my wife is permitted to work under? Because i have read across that the permitted work of a wife under Family Visa is under banking and finance, medical or hospital sector. Is this true? Thank you.

Hi,

Please be advised you cannot work under a dependent visa it is illegal to do so, if your wife finds a job her visa will move from dependent visa to work visa.

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/faq/question/16

There are no restrictions, if an employer is ready to take her then there are no issues.

T&R