Looking for low price gym near Al Hamra

Hi everyone!

I am a new member of EXPAT. I've been here in Jeddah for about 6 mos already. Unfortunately, I can't find a gym which is really good for my budget. Most likely everything is expensive.

Hope to find a low price, good quality gym. If you know, please let me know where and what is their monthly fee.

I am from Al Hamra district.

Thanks!

What's your budget? do you have a car ?

First, I don't have a car yet. I am still working with my license. But my company prepared a car for me already.

Second, I don't know what is my budget coz I really don't have any idea about the monthly fees here.

you just wrote you are 6 months in the country and you haven't figured out how much you have to spend on gym but you know they are expensive? is there any sense to be made out of this?

PLAINSandPRINTS wrote:

First, I don't have a car yet. I am still working with my license. But my company prepared a car for me already.

Second, I don't know what is my budget coz I really don't have any idea about the monthly fees here.

Most gyms don't have monthly fees, it's either quarterly or yearly. So you need to decide and set aside a budget on how much you want to spend. I'm not sure what's available in Al Hamra dist.

Thanks. Approximately what would be the cheapest fee in town? And where it is located?

If sense is what you're looking for... then, let me answer your questions. I consider myself new to Jeddah. It's an instinct to ask questions first before going to conclusion. I was not able also to check actual monthly fees around town. That's why I said on my post most of the gym are expensive because that was most  people said about it. Price? I don't know. In general they said it's expensive. Which directly gives me the liberality to post and ask help.

Remember, each one of us has a different perspective. My "expensive" may not be expensive to you.

Hope I have illuminated your mind.

PLAINSandPRINTS wrote:

Thanks. Approximately what would be the cheapest fee in town? And where it is located?

Fitness time has a vast majority branches across town and kingdom so membership can be utilized even if travelling or relocated.

Their quarterly membership is approx. 1800SR or yearly is about 4500-5500, and that's for the general FT. They have FT Pro which is slightly cheaper, you just don't get towels. FT VIP is approx. 10K/year with personal trainer and masseuse too IIRC.

Gold's Gym international brand has about 3 branches in Jeddah with closest being in Fayhaa Dist to you, their membership is on par with FT. Also they have a VIP section for about 10K/year.

You can check World Gym, and some other local gyms too which you can find by their boards or signs hanging.

If I were you, I'd go with GG because they don't shut down for prayers.

Hi,
Mr hamudi explained well, you can find other Gyms that are lower in class and facilities that i won't advise you.

the good thing about fitnesstime.com.sa/english is that the branches are spread all over the city and you can enter any other branch abroad. They also make reasonable offers on special occasions, recently that had an offer of 1300 for 3 months subscription and 800 for Pro.

Hamudi: Thanks a lot for the info. I find it very informative.

I guess, it's really better to personally go and find it for myself.

Thanks also nomanism1.

Much appreciated all the infos you guys are providing me.

Hi Bro,

Let me know where you exactly in Al-Hamra. Hope you knew King Fahad Hospital. Near to It, there is Danube Market, Just infront of the Market i found a Gym. Please find it.

Also, if u close to Madinah Road, then you can find Fitness Center. But there the rate might not be economic. I too finding Gym in best suite. I have car. looking the best in cheap.

Hi there,

Appreciate your reply.
How much it cost near Danube?
Any idea? Have whatsapp? Give me update the soonest?

Thanks.

there is a gym in front of my house here in Hail St. Near IMC 10sr per day only

Hello where exactly in hail? can u send me the exact location to my email *** thank you

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct