Are there holistic therapies centres in GZ?

I am looking for any holistic therapies centres that offer reiki sessions, angel cards readings, etc.  Are there any at all in GZ?  I might be there soon for a week and I wish to offer my services to such a centre?

Any help to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Welcome on board Inner Odyssey ;)

May be you can post an advert on the Jobs section of Guangzhou classifieds page! This might help you as well.

regards

reiki sessions?angel cards readings? what does that mean? can you explain it a little bit?

Michelle1118 wrote:

reiki sessions?angel cards readings? what does that mean? can you explain it a little bit?

Reiki is a gentle yet effective form of energy healing. It works to give your body's natural self healing a boost by a gentle placing of the hands on the body. So for those who have chronic illnesses or for those who suffer from migraines, frozen shoulder or sports injuries, this is a much more gentle and more focused way to heal.

Angel card readings are similar to tarot but the cards contain messages from angels and spiritual guides instead. Depending on the questions you would like to ask your guardian angels or spiritual guides, any important or urgent messages they want you to know will come through the cards and I will then make sense of all the messages for you. I also do the same for the Ascended Masters who include Buddha, Kwan Yin, Ganesh, Kali, Apollo, Metatron and Babaji.

If anyone knows of a holistic centre that offers these services or if anyone in GZ is interested to engage me for these services, pls leave me a message on this thread.  Thank you!!

I am spiritual, that sounds good to me. How can I contact you?