Your best business development ideas in India

Hi everyone,

As a foreign entrepreneur, launching a business in India is a fantastic project and an exciting challenge. Some ideas are likely to succeed. Some others are promising but may not work as well as intended.

In your opinion, what kind of business or industry is likely to succeed in India? What kind of industry or service currently unavailable or underdeveloped in the country would meet local needs?

On the other hand, what are the most common business types foreign entrepreneurs would be eager to launch in the country but with very little chance of success?

Thank you for your insights.
Priscilla

There really is no good answer for this.  It truly depends on a person's knowledge base and his willingness to work hard at the idea and a lot of research where he/she can do in India.

In summary, research and find out.  With more specific info. I may be able to guide a person.

Dr. Majeed

Hi

Hope you good. 

i can give you best advise for doing business in Hyderabad.  since i have good knowledge about this city and the business concept which can be fruitful through investment point of you and mind work.

The best booming now a days is IT sector in Hyderabad and hoping for good future also in IT industry. But with lot of competition and of-course your timely investment and mind play can give a best lead and track in the business.

The best is you must have good teamwork play in IT environment and the best efforts can take you in your desire destination.

Still need a good interaction kindly contact me ***

regards
Mohd asif Ahmed

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share personal contact infos in private only. ( Use the private message system, click on the avatar of the member, and click on the 'Send Message' button )

Hi precilla,here is jerome. I can give you best ideas depending on your interest ,call me whats up
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum.

Hi everyone,

@ Jerry1960, please note that Priscilla forms part of the Expat.Com team and that this general topic has been launched so that expats and expats to be may share their experiences on the questions asked or post their queries.

If you have any information which you want to share, please do so on this thread itself so that members could benefit.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna