Fiancee visa

halo , jeg heter ,jermily bation , hyggelig
please help me , me and my norwegian man well plan to have me a visa going to norway , and he want me to stay longer there , in norway so i really want to be with him , coZ i miss him so much everyday ,
i want to know that , who are expeeince to have a fiancee visa in norway , and who , knows everything the requirments about the fiancee visa , so i well ready to prepare and he well prepare to the papers in norway to ,
hope you can help me ,

tusen takk folkins :-)

jerda.bation wrote:

halo , jeg heter ,jermily bation , hyggelig
please help me , me and my norwegian man well plan to have me a visa going to norway , and he want me to stay longer there , in norway so i really want to be with him , coZ i miss him so much everyday ,
i want to know that , who are expeeince to have a fiancee visa in norway , and who , knows everything the requirments about the fiancee visa , so i well ready to prepare and he well prepare to the papers in norway to ,
hope you can help me ,

tusen takk folkins :-)

Hello,

For Fiancee visa:

Requirements for both

Both of you must be over the age of 18.
You are going to get married in Norway within six months.
Neither of you can be married to other people.
You must have plans to live together in Norway.
You must not have been forced to get engaged (forced marriage).
Your engagement must be genuine, i.e. not an engagement of convenience /proforma engagement.
Requirements for the applicant

You must pay an application fee.
You must document your identity. If you have a valid passport, that is usually valid proof of identity.
You must not be subject to a prohibition against entry to Norway or Schengen.
It must be likely that you will return to your home country if you do not get married as planned.
If your application is granted, you must apply for a renewal of your family immigration permit with your spouse before your residence permit for getting married expires.
Requirements for the reference person

You must have an income of at least NOK 306 700 per year pre-tax now. In addition, your income last year must have been at about the same level. You also cannot have received any social security benefits during the last 12 months. Please check the income requirements, what kind of income that counts and whether you can be exempted from any of the requirements.
You must have a home where the applicant can live together with you.

You must hand in these documents with your application for a residence permit (The Immigration Act section 48)
Checklist for family immigration for those who are getting married:

https://www.udi.no/en/checklists-contai … ied/?c=phl

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
mitz39

is the engagement permit is also same ??

me and my parnet want to engage and we plan to apply a engagement permit , is that same in a fiancee visa

tusen takk

Yes it's the same.