I would like to move to work in bahrain

i would like to find a job in bahrain ,anybody can help?
i have more than 10 years of sales and quality assurance,
also iam a legal contracts lawyer
i speak english , french , italian romanian arabic fluently

Hi,

Welcome to forum, start by visiting our classifieds section
www.expat-blog.com/en/classifieds/middle-east/bahrain/

Apart from that you could visit the various job portals and register with them like Monstergulf, bayt, naukri, gulfconnexions or go through the daily news paper classifieds section (http://www.gdnonline.com/GDNClassifieds / http://www.newsofbahrain.com/classified … amp;MNU=24) and LinkedIn.

Good luck!

T&R

thanks bro
but i tried with monstergulf and other sites but no answer.
any way its easier for you as an indian to go to dubai and gulf but for egypt is difficult,only by recomendations and internal applying
any way  i faced the wall with applying in gulf ,may be god dont want me to go their
cheers
fady

Fady fawzy wrote:

thanks bro
its easier for you as an indian to go to dubai and gulf but for egypt is difficult
fady

You can come to Bahrain on a visit visa and apply for a job .
Doing a local search for job is always helpful .
Employers prefer hiring those already in Bahrain .

gunner757 wrote:

You can come to Bahrain on a visit visa and apply for a job .
Doing a local search for job is always helpful .
Employers prefer hiring those already in Bahrain .

Hi,
In my case, i was in Bahrain from sept 2015 to June 2016 for an exchange program it was a great experience, i would like to move to Bahrain too
I am holding a French Passport and i'm in my final year of Master in IT (France)
do you guys think if i come for a visit visa, in 15 days is it possible to find a job?

I'm in Love with Bahrain, i still  have few friends there, i know alot of things about Bahrain but i have limited knowledge about jobs in Bahrain especially in IT

Thanks

Hey Haseeb

It's better first to try for jobs online.

Once you get to know how the job market is, then you can come down to Bahrain and try your luck in searching for a job.

Being present in Bahrain is always an advantage.
Any employer on any day would prefer hiring a person present in Bahrain rather than someone who's out of the kingdom.

Any more queries?
Feel free to ask :)

Hi gunner757

Yeah i'm looking for jobs online, it's not easy to find a suitable job in IT field in Bahrain, i have seen view good jobs, but it's my dream to live n work in bahrain lol

i haven't send any CV yet, i cant work before March 2017, so i think i will start sending CVs around nov/dec

Let see

Thanks for your advice

I can offer no help but I wanted to write to say that I am very impressed by how many languages you speak and that I sincerely hope you find a suitable job in Bahrain soon.

Thanks Dominic, I received your help by you replying to my post :)
May be I'll find a way to Bahraini 2017
Don't know why but I like Bahrain more than Emirates.
Cheers
Fady Fawzy

Any websites for job offers in bahrain for doctors?

Sometimes its easier finding the company you want to work for and contacting them directly! worked for me :) hope this helps