Wish to live in Glasgow

Hello,

I'm Beatrice and I actually live near Paris in France. I'm single with two boys but one is already independant ! The second is 15 years old.
I'm a graphic designer and I'm currently the manager of a graphic studio. I work for my own customers and I also work for communication agencies for freelance missions.
I would like to find a job in order to live in Glasgow. I don't know if it's possible to live there and to keep my society in France. But in the event that I find a permanent employment, it's not a problem for me at all !
I used to live in Kuala Lumpur for several months 16 years ago. It was a great experience but I didn't choose the country : I followed my ex-husband.
But now, I really want to live in Scotland. Actually, I'm looking for a job there. I've registered on several professionnal websites.
However, I would like to know if it's difficult for french people to live in Scotland. And I would like to read experiences of people who already live there.
Thanks for your answer.

Béatrice

To find jobs, I recommend having a look on the most popular job sites in Scotland. This is Reed, Indeed, and Monster. You can even use the filters to be very specific in choosing your location.
There are lots of French people in the main cities in Scotland, especially Glasgow. So I suggest you have a look on Facebook for groups of French expats living in the city.
Good luck & let us know how you get on!