Looking for roommates (house sharing)

Hi,

I will arrive in Hanoi on January 1st for 4 months. I am looking for a room in Hoan Kiem district (not far from the bridge because I will work on the other side of the river).

Please let me know if you are looking for someone to share a house or an appartment.

Aferwards, I will come back to Hanoi from june to december. I could be interested to rent for a longer period than 4 months.

I have a great experience of roommates in France.

See you soon!

Idem pour moi, je recherche une colocation
tu seras quand sur Hanoi exactement?

All the same for me, I'm looking for a flatshare in Hoan Kiem District, from the end of June to mid-September.
If you have any information to give me, if a room is available for me or if someone is interested by the idea, please contact me !

Idem pour moi aussi, je cherche une coloc dans le distict d'Hoan Kiem de fin juin à mi septembre.
Comment avez-vous trouvé ?
Y'aurait-il une ptite place dans une de vos coloc, ou quelqu'un intéressé pour qu'on cherche à deux ?

Hey, I am moving to Hanoi in one week and will begin work at the RMIT university and have nowhere to live yet. If anyone wants a roommate near the university let me know. Its for  12 months. Cheers. [email protected]

I have one big room available in 3-bedroom condo in Trung Hoa Nhan Chinh Buildings. The room is furnished with private bath, AC. It is a very nice, safe and convinient place. I am looking for a female roomate. Please email [email protected] if interested. Thanks

Hello,
My name is Nhung and I'm looking for an accommodation for my friend Charles, who comes from Canada and move to Vietnam for 1 year business. He came to Vietnam already; however, he hasn't found somewhere to live yet.
I've read your ads about sharing rooms and I'm wondering whether you got any room left or not. I'm really happy if I got your nod.
Best regards,
Nhung

hi,am looking one bedroom flat for rent with separate living room & kitchen. prefer in Hoan Kiem Dist/Dong Da/Ba Dinh/ Hai bai trung. will be arriving to Hanoi.on 20th sep.
i don't mind sharing flat.if anyone come across or interested kindly inform me. Thanks!
[email protected].

Hi mail82,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Hanoi classifieds > flat share, house share.

It might help you in your search.
I wish you good luck
Christine

[Moderated: Please post in classifieds]

Hi guys

I will be in Hanoi on the 7th of October. I am looking for a flat but don't mind sharing. If anyone has any leads I will be more than happy to buy them a few beers.

I'm from manchester, England and will be working for a year in Hanoi as an English teacher.

I look forward to a positive response. Thanks all.

Hello Mr Moe,
Very nice to reeceive your message, Im Chinh from housing agent
i can help you to find a flat in Hanoi
But i dont know which area do you want to find???
What is your budget??? Please tell me, i will reply you some flat which are available???
Ms Chinh