Al Ahwal Appointments ( new born birth registration )

Guy's can you give advice on how to have an appointment for this birth registration?
its been a week now (trying nonstop to get appointment) still zero results.
if i go there without appointment? are they going to entertain?

Best Regards
raffy

Nope, they won't let you in if you don't have an appointment.

Please check early in the morning 3-4 am and check back. This is how many people have got the appointment. I didn't know that and so had to try for 2 weeks.

Hello Raffy,
As suggested above try to get an appointment late night but if it didn't worked, and since you are in Jeddah, you can enter the building enter at around 10 Am.
Take an appointment through the machines placed inside the building. You will need Abshir account for that.
Alternatively, if you are really good in conversation, take the print out which says "no appointment" and talk to the manager at 1st floor and if you are lucky you might get it done on the same day on his recommendation.

NEVER NEVER pay to any agent outside ahwal to get an appointment. Usually the appointment they give is fake, and rejected by ahwal staff.

It's good in Jeddah that you can go inside the building to use abshir or see the manager. In RIyadh, everything is in a hall and you can inside unless you have a valid appointment of that day.

Ehtesham wrote:

Hello Raffy,
As suggested above try to get an appointment late night but if it didn't worked, and since you are in Jeddah, you can enter the building enter at around 10 Am.
Take an appointment through the machines placed inside the building. You will need Abshir account for that.
Alternatively, if you are really good in conversation, take the print out which says "no appointment" and talk to the manager at 1st floor and if you are lucky you might get it done on the same day on his recommendation.

NEVER NEVER pay to any agent outside ahwal to get an appointment. Usually the appointment they give is fake, and rejected by ahwal staff.

Hello ehtesham,

do you know where is jawazat here in jeddah for new born registration?
i ask my other colleague and they don't know.

Thank you.

my"name"is"raffy wrote:

Hello ehtesham,

do you know where is jawazat here in jeddah for new born registration?
i ask my other colleague and they don't know.

Thank you.

Hello raffy,
You mean new born "iqama" registration that's in Jawazat Kandra. Here are the coordinates 21.498069, 39.196371 .

Thanks
Ehtesham

thanks a lot  :cheers: