Grandfather name on iqama of children

My daughter has three names on her iqama given name father name and grandfather name but on Passport given name and father name only.
Is there any problem with it.
We never face any problem during travel.

Rehman71 wrote:

My daughter has three names on her iqama given name father name and grandfather name but on Passport given name and father name only.
Is there any problem with it.
We never face any problem during travel.

So they took her name from birth certificate. You need to add all the names in her passport now, she will later be enrolled in school  will be used in her certificates.

Just I want to sent her on final exit she has travel with the same passport before.
During nakal malomat and during travel we did not face any problem.
Now I am worrying about final travel

Your passport is your legally issued document by your Government which has the correct child name and father's name on it.  This is what your reference point should be in all cases.

On the Iqama, they add names based on their own methodology and I have seen many variations in all GCC countries that I have lived in.  This is something unique to the GCC but it shouldn't cause you any problems in travel.  None of my kids ever had any problems.

It's only important to make sure the passport name is used as the school name, name on visas for other countries i.e. any document which will form part of future record outside of Saudi/GCC to avoid future complications.  This means getting them to manually correct child's name and father's name as they sometimes pick directly from Iqama.  Have done this in the GCC over the last decade many times :).  Leave the Iqama as-is, that cannot be corrected and it's not worth the effort to do so - as it's Saudi specific only and you mentioned that she is leaving anyway.

Thanks ...

I want to stress on importance of name in residence permit (iqama), it cannot be ignored.
Name in residence permit and passport shall match. Residence permit has the right reject residence permit with spelling mistake, mistake in English name or name not matching with the passport. I understand it used to be a common practice but shall not be ignored anymore. Soon all systems will be linked with the residence permit #. An example of this is school system 'Noor' which will link students in all schools through their respective residence permit #s. A colleague of mine recently went through the process to enroll his daughter.
Considering her case, since she is leaving for good, it is all fine.

Yes because she is leaving.

Secondly the permit should be corrected not the passport. There is no column for grand father name on any passport so why add something that isn't needed to be added.

I have seen many who complain of grandfather name field being removed from computerized passports.
For them, not having the name of grandfather is like cutting the branch of a tree they belong to.

That may be the case but as of now, that field is not on the passport.  And you cannot add it back until the Government puts it back on.  So if they put it on Iqama then the only way to correct the situation is to fix the Iqama - as you can't add it to the passport.   This is a problem in Saudi now.  In rest of GCC, they understand the naming convention and don't cause any problems because of it.