Pakistani couple wants to adopt baby

we are pakistani couple lives in tabuk ... we want to adopt Syrian or Palestinian baby ..can any body tell me possibility and all legalities

That's such a nice thought. However, I had read some months back that ministry has banned Saudi families to adopt Syrian child.

i m not saudi i m pakistani

The point is when they can't let Saudi families to adopt children, how will they let expat people to adopt a child.

May be they have a lenient law for expats on such things. Good luck for you :)

any idea hw to get authentic info

yadgaar wrote:

Sorry brother no idea, just wait for sometime till someone on the forum has got some first hand experience or you can do a "Google search" about the subject !!

saimans wrote:
yadgaar wrote:

Sorry brother no idea, just wait for sometime till someone on the forum has got some first hand experience or you can do a "Google search" about the subject !!

Adoption is rare in Saudi Arabia and it's a matter which I'd count as a major one. The cases are put to courts, medical tests are taken and verdicts are issued. Rather then googling or social networking, I'd suggest to talk to an attorney. In almost all cities, there are legal firms who would provide the required advice/info.

in pakistan thr is orphan houses but what happens here is mystery..first i have to find orphan baby then concern any attorney....plus i will leave saudia next year and still dnt know how it is possible...i need war effected baby only

Hi Yadgaar,
I already posted some important details in your inbox, regarding the process I suggest you contact/visit an orphanage (دار الأيتام) directly and ask for it.

Ehtesham wrote:

Hi Yadgaar,
I already posted some important details in your inbox, regarding the process I suggest you contact/visit an orphanage (دار الأيتام) directly and ask for it.

Plz share this info in the group or inbox me if possible

dear ehtisham , still i m wondering what is the first step? whr to do

yadgaar wrote:

dear ehtisham , still i m wondering what is the first step? whr to do

He said 'please visit an orphanage to find out more info' in arabic its called 'dar al aytaam'

Ehtesham wrote:

Hi Yadgaar,

Good advice. But what I've heard is that they offer yearly sponsorship options but don't let you adopt and take a child home.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Ehtesham wrote:

Hi Yadgaar,

Good advice. But what I've heard is that they offer yearly sponsorship options but don't let you adopt and take a child home.

You have heard correct, yearly sponsorship is through charity organizations seeking for donations, while child adaptation is legally allowed and available with conditions. Its not a normal practice here that's why there is little info online. While I am not sure its available for expats, but I know below conditions for sure:-
a) adopted child will keep his/her original name, you cant give your name, or family name to the adopted
b) legal custody of child will be completed through court
c) adopted child even sponsored has a fixed income from govt

Hello all

Little Reminder :

For info some posts have been removed from this thread since we expect members to be polite and respect each others.

We are all here to help each another, so please be kind in your interactions.

Regards
Kenjee

Luckily I missed those posts :) ....thanks Kenjee

Ehtesham wrote:

Luckily I missed those posts :) ....thanks Kenjee

Same here but I'd say 'unluckily'. I've missed some interesting *insights*. :)

its very nice thought ,

thank you

Bro there are so many Pakistani Kids need adoption.... You may do that and even that will be easy. Go to Pakistan, adopt a child, do the paper work with nadra and bring him in as your son/daughter.

Assalam alaikum.

I have been recently in KSA from UK and adopted a boy from Karachi - through Edhi Foundation, whilst I was in UK. Alhamdolillah a very rewarding experience.

I am too very much interested in adopting a Syrian refugee baby. Children are children and every child is as lovely as the other and has the same rights for a good life. It all depends on what intention one has in his heart and that should be respected in all circumstances. Just my thoughts......

I would be very obliged Mr Yadgaar or Mr Ehtesham - if you can share any further information.

Kind regards and Jazakallahuma Khairan.

Adaption is illegal here in KSA.

alkuwaikbi wrote:

Adaption is illegal here in KSA.

Hi

sorry, you are wrong, we can raise a child like your son, he or she will not inherit your name

I think it is a myth that adoption is illegal in KSA and also the fact that is not allowed in Islam......this is probably, the word "adoption" should be used interchangeably with "guardianship"....which may represent it better in Islam, as one has to comply with the Shariah rulings in this regard.....including keeping the child's name, he does not inherit your inheritance by virtue (although a 3rd can be specified for him) and one should keep in mind ideally to develop a "mahram" relationship with the mother by feeding (this works if child is less than 2 years).........

Disclaimer: I am not an expert in this field nor an Islamic scholar, but I am sharing my personal experience in this matter.

I have come to know some local Saudis who have adopted, although I have heard it is a long, complicated and vigorous process through the courts. But the same we experienced in the UK. It took us two years from applying to getting the child, involving a very detailed "home study" looking at family background, socio-economic, cultural and religious affiliation, personal and professional references....etc...etc....as this being "inter-country adoption", we had to obtain adoption orders from Pakistan first, as Pakistan is not a signed member of "Hague Convention", and on arrival in the UK, the whole process was repeated in UK courts.

Coming to the issue of adopting a Syrian refugee child, it is not at all simple. As mentioned above, it is banned in KSA for Saudis, but no idea what is the status for expatriates. Secondly, the Syrian refugees displacement is on-going and the UN is not allowing any adoption from refugee camps at the moment. The reason is, they would prefer to trace family or near relatives first before giving the child for adoption. If family or near relatives cannot be traced for two years, only then the child is being considered for adoption. Alternatively, if the child's parents or immediate family gives up the child for adoption than it is possible.

(Ref: http://blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_life/2 … =cfeatures)

Again, I must say that, I do not want to discourage anyone, as I believe if one has a good intention, one should keep trying to find a way, do "istekhara" and leave it to Allah SWT to guide you and make it easy. "where there is a will, there is a way"  :)

Asa.please let us know of any authentic info u get? As we are also Interested in adopting a Syrian refugee orphan.

I will surely do......Inshallah

Hi

Can you please let me know also what is the procedure of adopting an orphan syrian baby.

I live in Jeddah and an expat, me and my wife wants to adopt a syrian orphan baby.

Please advise

Anyone please, if anyone knows the procedure please let me know.

Hi Ehtesham can you please let me know the procedure, how can I adopt a syrian orphan baby.

Please advise

we want to adopt a baby but seriously have no idea from where i should go for.
last year i went to Ehidi  center they said they hv no babies  for adoption and people are waiting since 3 to 4 years.

i can adopt a syrian a palastenian or pakistani

what pathway should i follow please help me

thanking you in anticipation

Plz fwd me also about adopting a baby from saudia

I am an indian family want to adopt syria child . Would like to ask the procedure for this as i reside in saudi arabia jeddah .

Hi ,we wanna adopt a baby..any national but new born. ..anyone help us

Adopting baby is last option when you can't have your own.
PM me any brother or sister who wish to have own baby.
Or whatsapp me here ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi ..we r willing  to adopt a baby...how u can help us

As far as I know adopting Baby is not allowed in Saudi Arabia, however you Pay a visit to "Charity Committee for Orphans Care" AKA "Insan" and check the possibility for that

Good Luck for your Request

Akprince wrote:

Or whatsapp me here ***

Yes akprince. I need a child. Please guide me as I m childless.

Assalaamu alaikum Dear Brother. 

Did u adopt a child from KSA ? If yes then I would like to know the formalities .

Hi dear ,
Unfortunately , rules are very strict only Saudies can legally adopt the orphans inside. If you choose to  adopt from a foreign country ,this can only be done legally through adoption agencies around the world. If you have any further questions ,you are welcome .

Akprince wrote:

Or whatsapp me here ***

tell me i want tohave own baby send me ur number

Pm me ur No.