Dentists in Quito

My name is Bruce. I work in Dallas TX as a family law attorney and psychologist. I needed extensive dental work. I went to two dentists in Dallas. The first one wanted to extract 8 teeth, while the second wished to extract 7 teeth. The 3rd dentist I went to was a highly rated dentist in the nicest part of Dallas. He outlined a treatment plan in which only one tooth needed to be extracted, but would cost 19,000 to 20,000.   I went to Quito Ecuador and used a Dentist based on three weeks of intense research.
The name of this dentist is Ruben Barona.  The total cost was less than 30% of the cost quoted by the last Dallas dentist or $ 5,500. Dr. Barona only needed to extract one tooth, and did an excellent job in every sense of the word.  I am very satisfied with the final outcome. My teeth are very comfortable, with no residual problems. My smile looks terrific. Dr. Ruben is a very intelligent and honest man, who is a perfectionist in his work. He speaks English, and always kept me informed about what procedures he was doing, and what my options were. I have to say he is the best dentist I ever had. I have recommended him to friends and family members.
To contact Dr. Ruben Barona.  Office phone: (593-2)  227 – 7450, or his cell: 0999244881.
His address is Checoslovaquia  E9 – 72  and Suiza, Quito, Ecuador.  His e – mail is;
[email protected].
I highly recommend him.

Welcome to the Ecuador forum, Bruce.

That's a great first post. :top:

When I went to a dentist for an emergency visit while in Buenos Aires, Argentina, two weeks ago, she eliminated the pain and said I should probably have the molar extracted after I consult with my regular dentist.  I found your post particularly compelling since I live in Quito.

cccmedia

Hello everyone,

@stonewall6527, if you could recommend your dentist in the Quito business directory> Dentists, it will be highly appreciated. Members who have the same search but have not seen or read this thread could easily find his contact details.

Thank you in advance
Bhavna