Marriage Brazilian in Brazil

Hello, Thank you for providing very helpful informations !
But im still having some doubts here and hopefully can get a response from us ASAP:
- Can u tell me where should all the documents get translated into Portuguese ? ( in the country issued or in Brazil)
- By the Law of Viet Nam i cant get a new Birth certificate. So that the point of having it 180 days prior the marriage procedures is IMPOSSIBLE. All that i have now is the TRUE COPY one with the authentication of my country Department of Consulate. What can do now then?
- All the copies that will be required later to submit in the Marriage procedure and Applying permanent visa, do they need to be sealed or stamped or prepared well in my home country in advance?

I hope to hear from u soon !
Best regards!

Your questions were answered on the other topic thread you posted to.

It is less confusing for EVERYONE concerned if when you ask a question on the forums, you only do so once. There is no need to post the same question to several different topic threads.

Cheers,
James
expat.com Experts Team

Sorry sir . Im new here and i was having a network issues. I will be sure to be more careful later with my post ! Sorry for any inconvenience and thank u for ur answer in the other topic thread !

Hello everyone,

Since the questions have already been tackled in this thread: Getting married in Brazil, Permanent Visa and documents required, I am closing this thread to avoid any confusion.

Thank You,
Naomi.

[Thread closed]

Closed