Degree attestation for job in dubai

Can any one tell me degree attestation from uae embassy is mandatory or not for job visa in uae.
Or it depend on the prospective employer. I am going to uae next month on visit,but i did not attest my documents from uae embassy.

100% required.

Who will required this?

Adiljaseem wrote:

Who will required this?

The recruiters :)

not required such things, for visa purpose there is nothing to attest the Degree or certificate, you may go easily.

If such problem persists go in mofa and attest it, I think it charge maximum 165/- Aed

mkismail wrote:

not required such things, for visa purpose there is nothing to attest the Degree or certificate, you may go easily.

If such problem persists go in mofa and attest it, I think it charge maximum 165/- Aed

I agree, it is not required for visa purpose. But  considering job application and placement, the certificates will be valued only if they are attested. In some cases, MOL will send it to the universities to check the credibility and hence it will be delayed. So, the best option is to get it done from the same country.

Thanks for your reply,
May be then I m not sure

mkismail wrote:

Thanks for your reply,
May be then I m not sure

I appreciate, but better not to give any replays until or unless you are sure about it as the quotes in the forum are reference to the users.

Thanks shanaf,plz tell me mol stands for

Actully my father name mention as (jaseem ahmed khan) in all of my degre/certificates.
But in my cnic,passport,and father cnic his name mentioned as ( jaseem ahmed)
Will it effect on job application/visa.
Or will I face problem at any stage,starting from attestation to job application/visa etc

I agree with shanafashyaana. It took more than a month to get my certificates attested and I was very much worried about my offer and was not sure about submitting my certificate copies to the employer within the given time line. Don't take risk, get it done from your country.

Adiljaseem wrote:

Actully my father name mention as (jaseem ahmed khan) in all of my degre/certificates.
But in my cnic,passport,and father cnic his name mentioned as ( jaseem ahmed)
Will it effect on job application/visa.
Or will I face problem at any stage,starting from attestation to job application/visa etc

In that case, there are lots of chances to get delayed if you are trying to attest it from here and It won't create issues if the attestation is done from your country. And it will be accepted in this country once it is done. Best of luck

MOL stands for Ministry of labor.

Once of my freind says that embassy do not cheak/attest pasport,nic,father nic.
Embassy only attest degree.
He advised me to only attest degres no need to (remove or add khan).

Adiljaseem wrote:

Once of my freind says that embassy do not cheak/attest pasport,nic,father nic.
Embassy only attest degree.
He advised me to only attest degres no need to (remove or add khan).

He is right :)

Thanks you all,
I decided to attest my degree from uae embassy in my country first.
I hope once attestation is done,no one will point out the difference of khan at any stage in uae.

You are in the track :)

its not needed for any visa process. and its needed by company not every company ask for documents. some companies ask. its good if you attest your degrees

shanafashyaana wrote:

You are in the track :)

Hi, I am Nayan from India.I am healthcare professional (Physiotherapist) and got interviewed by one of the employer in Dubai. During interview, they offered me initial 8000 AED without accommodation but as per their policy, I will have advantage of approx 3 months paid leave and only 6 hours working time.

Further, they asked me to get my educational certificates and experience letter attested  by UAE embassy in India. After this step, they will move further to give me Visa and job offer.

Please help me to analyze the situation as I do not have any official communication regarding job offer. Also wondering, 8000 AED is okay to live single in Dubai with minimal basic amenities.

Getting documents attested by UAE embassy costs approx 70 dollars per certificate. That means, if i get 6 documents attested, it will cost me approx 420 dollars (30,000 Indian currency minimum). Pls let me know if I should go for the same without having any formal /conditional offer letter in hand.

Thanks and pls help

Hi, I am Nayan from India.I am healthcare professional (Physiotherapist) and got interviewed by one of the employer in Dubai. During interview, they offered me initial 8000 AED without accommodation but as per their policy, I will have advantage of approx 3 months paid leave and only 6 hours working time.
Further, they asked me to get my educational certificates and experience letter attested  by UAE embassy in India. After this step, they will move further to give me Visa and job offer.

Please help me to analyze the situation as I do not have any official communication regarding job offer. Also wondering, 8000 AED is okay to live single in Dubai with minimal basic amenities.

Getting documents attested by UAE embassy costs approx 70 dollars per certificate. That means, if i get 6 documents attested, it will cost me approx 420 dollars (30,000 Indian currency minimum). Pls let me know if I should go for the same without having any formal /conditional offer letter in hand.

Thanks for ur help

naviniti wrote:

Thanks for ur help

I suggest you to get it attested. It's a one time process and valid for life long. Be optimistic and go ahead. Even if you failed to get this offer  that's not the last company which can offer you a job. 8000 is ok for a platform,  which you may need to struggle a bit initially if you want to stay single. (If you can share your accommodation with someone, definitely you can manage)  But, a work experience in this country will open lots of doors in this country, so I suggest you to go ahead.

Thanks bro for your answer. Anything else to suggest..pls feel free to add your recommendations and suggestions. Only worry is that I am now on senior role here in India but salary does not exceed in India, that are the worries....

If you are getting the post of Manager or senior then its a must. anythig below manager not required and only if insisted on,

I had problems getting my documents attestation.  There was a lot of delay and confusion.  Later I got them attested through ideal services within a week and got my visa done.  I can recommend them based on my experience. They're at idealservicesindia at yahoo dot com

Attestation of degree and certificates are not necessary for the visa. Its solely depends on the recruiters. Some time for the govt. jobs they require your documents for the evaluation and cross check there you only require to submit the original documents.

If you need to visa change or need an employment visa, you don't need any educational documents to submit for it.

This is a very old thread i.e. 2 years old and original posters may not be active.

Depending on profession on the work visa, degree attestation is required.  From MOFA in home country and from UAE Embassy there.

If you go for visit only then you will require a visit visa or tourist visa. For getting tourist visa, there is no need to attest the document. If you will apply for work visa then, you have to attest all your educational, personal and commercial documents from UAE embassy in your home country.