Hello!

I go by the name Ravi Setlem and come here from Hyderabad, India.  I have recently (Nov'15) joined the Kuala Lumpur arm of a company operating in a handful of S.E Asian cities as an IT Sales Manager. I am gonna be here for about a year or (at best) two and get the company to grow to a reasonable size.

I enjoy outdoor running and have run in University of Malaysia, Mont Kiara and Taman Kebun Banga and I feel KL is blessed with such parks and greenery.

I also enjoy short hikes and have been to a couple of them with 'Happy Hikers'. I am hoping that I will find like-minded folks in this forum.

I am looking for a room in a comfortable condo with easy going housemates. I am in the process of connecting with a few prospects.

Thanks!
Ravi

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for your nice introduction ! :)

For your accommodation search, please feel free to post an ad in the Shared accommodation in Kuala Lumpur section, it might help you :)
There are also some offers in the same section, do not hesitate to have a look.
You can also subscribe to the accommodation section in order to be notified of new offers.

How do you find Kuala Lampur so far?

Good luck,

Priscilla

I am liking it thus far. The malls, the roads and the public transport are quite good. And since I stay at Changkat... I know exactly how people (expats and locals) let their hair down :-)