Couple looking for friends living in cairo

Hi. My fiance and i are looking to make new friends to hang out and travel with. I'm 27 and my fiance is 37. We're very laid back and chilled. We like to travel, go out, stay in for movies and sangria nights with friends. Most of our friends are either married with children or have the single, crazy, everyday clubbing life still going on. We're bored and we need to meet new, fun friends.

Hi, I'm 36 from Italy, I will arrive to Cairo day 9

hi ! it would be pleasure knowing you, i'm mahmoud living in nasr city 25 years old and experience new sports,travel ,movies nad visiting historic places are my hobbies
plz feel free to contact ****

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hope you have nice times :)
i would like to ask .., which area in Cairo ? :)

foofster wrote:

Hi. My fiance and i are looking to make new friends to hang out and travel with. I'm 27 and my fiance is 37. We're very laid back and chilled. We like to travel, go out, stay in for movies and sangria nights with friends. Most of our friends are either married with children or have the single, crazy, everyday clubbing life still going on. We're bored and we need to meet new, fun friends.

Hi, um omar, 27 years live in cairo and work in sokhna, we can keep in touch