Romanians/europeans in cairo

Hi everyone!

My name is Cristiana,I am Romanian and I  have recently moved to Cairo .
I would love to meet other romanians or europeans living in Cairo, as I still don t have any friends here.
I would like to share experience and to interract with friendly people.

Welcome Cristiana! Nice to see romanians here!

Hi and welcome on board Cristiana!

Your message has been moved to the Cairo forum for better visibility.
The Romanian expatriates in Cairo network will surely help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi cristiana,
Welcoem to Egypt, There is a Weekly Meeting the organizer is very gentleman, and definitely you will enjoy.
Here is the Event on FB

P.S; As i have a meeting every Thursday, i don't have the opptunity to join this meeting, but the feedback of the members here,it is seems Amazing ...

Thank u Islam for ur nice words man :D

@Cristiana
there is also 2 Romanian friends of mine will come after 1 week,,,and i hope that u will meet them in our Weekly meeting :)

both of them know a lot about Egypt,,,maybe more than Egyptians :P

Thank you and hope to hear more about this weekly meeting..and when would other romanian people will attend.
I would love to attend and meet you all.
Have a nice day!

welcome to Egypt.
i recommend weekly meeting for you, i'm sure you'll enjoy it too much, we used to go there recently, i think you'll get many local and traveler friends there.
see you soon.

Welcome to forum

Haven't met any Romanians yet

Hi Cristiana ! I am Romanian but I am not living in Cairo all the time . I am coming from time to time thou. If I am not mistaken you already added me on yahoo after  you wrote me on my e-mail. I am sorry you didn't find any friends yet cause are many Romanians in Cairo and you should also check with our romanian community forum. I am up for a meeting next time I will come in Cairo and if you live in 6 October / Sheikh Zayed would be even better. Write me any time you want , I am here if you need to talk anything !

Buna Cristina,

Si eu sunt in Cairo - El Maadi, mi-ar face placere sa ne cunoastem.

Ioana

Hi Ioana!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please write in English?

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand,

Sorry for writing in Romanian :),

Regards,
Ioana

Im in Cairo too:)

any plan for meeting?

[moderated: you're not on a dating forum]

wael ghaith wrote:

welcome to egypt, this is wael , i hope you enjoy stay in here, any way if you need help or you like to have new friends please fel free to contact me any time, we can go out and have fun in good places in egypt.
[email protected] , 00201144500250

Kindly, I would like to ask you to respect your culture and your tradition, and to have any fun you want with your Egyptian girls!

at 1st i am sorry for trying to help,

i think you said ( as I still don t have any friends here.
I would like to share experience and to interract with friendly people. )

in fact i am not planning to have fun in bad way as you thought specialy with may mam age lady

sorry for trying help again

Valibilic :cool:

clear, net and precise, I like it :)

valibilic wrote:
wael ghaith wrote:

welcome to egypt, this is wael , i hope you enjoy stay in here, any way if you need help or you like to have new friends please fel free to contact me any time, we can go out and have fun in good places in egypt.

Kindly, I would like to ask you to respect your culture and your tradition, and to have any fun you want with your Egyptian girls!

hi cristiana irina
welcome in egypt and this is your country sure like Romania also we here have many places so beautiful also i hope to see us like Your brothers
i am mustafa , from cairo , my work is Lecturer at the University of Cairo , i hope to see you later and if you want to talk with me you are welcome , this is my email[moderated]

wael ghaith wrote:

in fact i am not planning to have fun in bad way as you thought specialy with may mam age lady

The girl asked for Romanian or European people, not for Egyptians. All of us know " how kind" this boys/ men are here, that are ready to help...

yes you are right ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry

we are sorry valibilic
i mean ( ne pare rau valibilic ) i hope understand me

i m in maadi 2  ...i can see that are a lot of romanien here

Hi, I`m also romanian and i live in Cairo, 6 October. Me also dont know any others romanians here. I hope in future to meet some others!

Buna, numale meu este Adi, stau in 6 Octombrie. Numarul meu de tel este:01145564040. Numai bine!

Sorry for romanian language... is in my blood :D

valibilic wrote:
wael ghaith wrote:

I perfectly understand it is not a dating forum and I am COMPLETELY AGAINST such behavior by men thinking this is a virtual bar, however, it is equally not acceptable for anyone to generalize that all Egyptian men are like this or to tell someone to go  "have any fun you want with your Egyptian girls"......

valibilic wrote:

The girl asked for Romanian or European people, not for Egyptians.

However, I agree with you on that point !

More and more Romanians ! I am happy to hear that ! I do not want to make any advertising but our community here has a forum ( I do not know if is allowed to say it in here ) and also a Facebook page. We will meet many of us after Eid for a Romanian dish party, if you are interested let me know !

valibilic wrote:
wael ghaith wrote:

The girl asked for Romanian or European people, not for Egyptians. All of us know " how kind" this boys/ men are here, that are ready to help...

u have no idea how egyptian boys are superhero when it comes to help an european girl :D well they just a good speakers :D

This is great,

Please include me on your list.

ladyiulia wrote:

More and more Romanians ! I am happy to hear that ! I do not want to make any advertising but our community here has a forum ( I do not know if is allowed to say it in here ) and also a Facebook page. We will meet many of us after Eid for a Romanian dish party, if you are interested let me know !

Can you be more precise?

Please check the date of the topic "2011-10-15 19:14:32" its roughly a year ago, i doubt u will get response from the owners that easy, Try sending a message or building a new Topic around,
Cheers

We get updates, Xaviar, so don t worry about getting the response from us! No new topic is needed, this topic updates itself( have a look in Egypt forum to see it s now it s in " prime position")!

Adi , there are many Romanians in Cairo. I do not know if I am allowed to write in here where you can find us but I shall send you a privat message. About the Romanian Dish Party, it will take place on Mokattam in my home. Who want to participate will need to cook a Romanian food and bring it to the party. We are working on the menu now ( sarmale, mamaliga , icre, etc ) and the date we will decide after Eid . You are welcome to come !

Hi Cristiana! An Italian here , happy to hear from you again !

Hello I'm Jo, i live in Cairo would you like to hang out for coffee.

helloooo i am jordanian living in alexandria  learing romanian  no one in alexandria nee any books romanianlanguge i can come to cairo am inceput limba romansce a unvitar  i am retired enjineer

buna seara sunt jordanian la alexendria  am inceput limba romansce a ivitar  va rugam sa auta meu in o carte

@ mohd77 > This is just to inform you that you have posted on an old thread (2011). It would be great if you can also post in english only on this english speaking forum, it will help everybody to understand.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

hi thank you     i started to learn romanian so i write in mixture why you want me to write in english only....i have tefl language serrtificate. STRANGE ENOUGH THAT YOU AERE THE ONLY WHO CONTACTED. tell me more about ypu why in mau.