The Weekly Meeting :)

The weekly meeting will be held in Hotel Novotel Cairo El Borg,3 Saray El Gezirah, Zamalek roof cafe
The meeting is for everyone would love to talk, listen, for old members and new ones :)

We will discuss everything, new ideas for regular meetings, solve any problems for anyone, help any one to get along the community, socialize , exchanging ideas about organizing more events, gatherings and parties ;)

The Fifth meeting will be on Tuesday,11th of October, at the Novotel El Borg hotel roof top, it's a nice view, very easy to reach, almost in down town (but don't worry, not in Tahrir square)
find the location here:

novotel.com/gb/hotel-6600-no … tion.shtml

The hotel located next to the Opera house,easy to reach easy to ask,,,,the prices for drinks starting around 15 e.g to around 35 e.g (NO MINIMUM CHARGE)

The meeting will start at 7,30PM and will end at 11PM

This weekly meeting also related to Cairo CouchSurfing weekly meeting,,,,,it will be a lot of ppl a lot of FUN :D

NEW RULE:
ONE DRINK IS A MUST,,,,,that's mean that u must order one drink at least,and if u wanna order more drinks it's up to u,as u like smile

Hope to see everyone....
Thank you all

Mahmoud Soliman

It was create pleasure meeting you last Tuesday, and it will be great pleasure meeting you and the entire group this Tuesday
Many thanks for your efforts
M.Tawfik

Sorry but after the incident from yesterday I will rather stay at home instead of getting in between these demonstrations or at least away from these demonstrations.

mahmoud i've heared alot of goodies about you, will do my best to join...just to meet you :)

Hey Mahmoud,

Thanks for posting this. I moved to Cairo 10 days ago. I think I'll try and join you guys tomorrow night, if not, next week.

Amira

@ all

Thank u really for this great words and ur trust,,,,i am really happy for that,and will wait for u tomorrow Tuesday for sure :D

Any dress code btw? Would come directly from work and look rather casual if that's okay... :-) Lemme know

Cheers

Amira

No dress code ;)

Thank You all for the wonderful evening

Now that was really nice! Am looking forward to next week and to meeting more people!

Cheers

Amira

Thank u so much for making this weekly meeting more and more beautiful :D

Will wait for u all Every Tuesday ;)

The 6th weekly meeting this Tuesday 18th,Oct,from 7,30pm to 11pm

THIS TIME WILL BE AT THE SHISHA CORNER NOT IN THE ROOF TOP AS USUAL

Waiting to see u all :)

Can any one tell me how to edit the title of the post here ??
i wanna make it just The Weekly Meeting

Title changed for you.;)

Harmonie.

hi all,,, i am a new member and just discovered this page ... can anyone briefly explain and give me info about this event..

Harmonie wrote:

Title changed for you.;)

Harmonie.

thank u so so much :)

thank you so much Mahmoud it was really nice meeting waiting more :))

u are more than welcome bro ;)

THIS TIME WILL BE AT THE SHISHA CORNER down stairs NOT IN THE ROOF TOP AS USUAL

mr.hatahitos wrote:

u are more than welcome bro ;)

THIS TIME WILL BE AT THE SHISHA CORNER down stairs NOT IN THE ROOF TOP AS USUAL

I will attend today , Hope to meet you all.

Looking forward!

Waiting to see u allllllllll Tonight :D

Where and when is the meeting?

andy_29 wrote:

Sorry andy_29 if am rude!

But can you just waste a minute of your time and read the post before. commenting!

Guess it will save a lot ?

Enjoy dude!

?????

don moe wrote:
andy_29 wrote:

But can you just waste a minute of your time and read the post before. commenting!

Enjoy dude!

?????

perfect reply ;)

i will come next time for sure, and i am so happy that i met a lot of good friends in this meeting)))) thank you  hatahitos))))
and miss you all

masry62001 wrote:
don moe wrote:
andy_29 wrote:

Enjoy dude!

?????

perfect reply ;)

Thanks bro :D

Hope u enjoyed today's meeting as I wished I join but there is some one magnona following me in every place ;)

Wenta fahem ya kbeer

Meeting was fantastic, looking forward to next week.
And khalas ya Hatahitos, I give up, no politics this time.

Cheers

don moe wrote:
masry62001 wrote:
don moe wrote:

Enjoy dude!

?????

perfect reply ;)

Hope u enjoyed today's meeting as I wished I join but there is some one magnona following me in every place ;)

Wenta fahem ya kbeer

may allah give you a lot of fans (el maganeen), you deserve it ya am el-shabab;)

For me, Yes i went & the meeting was great but may be not suitable for me. I found my self the only old man among a very nice group of young people in their twenties and the oldest one does not exceed thirty-year &I am 47 years old .  Maybe in future, we can arrange a meeting between groups mixed in ages .

However, meeting was great & very organized & Special thanks for Mahmoud basha

masry62001 wrote:
don moe wrote:
masry62001 wrote:

perfect reply ;)

Wenta fahem ya kbeer

may allah give you a lot of fans (el maganeen), you deserve it ya am el-shabab;)

For me, Yes i went & the meeting was great but may be not suitable for me. I found my self the only old man among a very nice group of young people in their twenties and the oldest one does not exceed thirty-year &I am 47 years old .  Maybe in future, we can arrange a meeting between groups mixed in ages .

Ya basha enta el kheir well baraka kolaha ;)
We all r still young
Am 30 so what?!!

Let's enjoy life and make our own meeting too :D

don moe wrote:
masry62001 wrote:
don moe wrote:

Wenta fahem ya kbeer

Ya basha enta el kheir well baraka kolaha ;)
We all r still young
Am 30 so what?!!

Let's enjoy life and make our own meeting too :D

I have the honor to meet you ya zaeem , maybe You are right , We all are still young , i will try to convince myself with that:)

Perfect then soon we will make it
We seya3a ba2a :D

don moe wrote:

Perfect then soon we will make it
We seya3a ba2a :D

Ok man ,I am ready . have a nice day :D

aw I really want to make it to one of the weekly meetings... I'll try in November once I'm back from my trip :) It seems really fun! :D

Elaine

eltviola wrote:

aw I really want to make it to one of the weekly meetings... I'll try in November once I'm back from my trip :) It seems really fun! :D

Elaine

When I used to go it was really fun and still till now :D

Not like el prince food :P

@ All dear friends

I am REALLY so happy for this feelings :D

Will see u every Tuesday ;)

U r the best hatahitos :D

Hello everybody,

I am a new member and would like to know when & where will be the next meeting? and if it possible to join !!

Sherif

I hope to able to join next time. Maybe

The 7th weekly meeting this Tuesday 25th,Oct,from 7,30pm to 11pm

THIS TIME WILL BE AT THE SHISHA CORNER NOT IN THE ROOF TOP AS USUAL

Waiting to see u all :D

Damn! i'm always late :'( Just knew about these meetings,

This isn't fair someone should had told me :P