Get together & try restaurants in cairo

I am looking for company to go out and try new restaurants in Cairo. I have been to many very nice ones already. There are many more on my list but I would like some company.

Anyone interested?
Drop me a line.

More than a week since you post it and nobody want to join you?
But a lot complain that they are lonely, or alone!  Go and search for them and write them a private message, who knows!
I could join you, but I am very old, and my free time is little.
Just insist, there are a lot of nice girls here on the site, maybe they are ashamed!

My thought exactly. Everyone is whining but when it comes to action they scare off or something. I have posted similar posts on a couple other sites. All i got was spam. I am busy too. I am medical student. Just thought ill give this meeting up and going to new places a try too see what happens. I have a bunch of friends here but only a few are foreigners/expats. Will wait and see how this goes.

YS, consider yourself that you are my friend! And sure I will!

Thanks! You know something else that I find annoying is the PMs and Contacts. I get many of these but for absolutely no purpose. Most never talk and others don't reply. Sheesh!

This "online" people are very complicated!
Most of them are very frustrated, and behave as if somebody could eat them ! They keep on complaining they are alone, and most of them understand friendship as a path to a sexual relation!
I recommend them to weight what they really want and what they really need!  To be straight and to tell the other when they meet, what they are looking for! Nobody could do something bad to them as soon as they don t give this opportunity, and to establish from the very beginning some rules!
They are too virtual, and they have become like robots playing a dangerous game for their personality!
I ignore such a person and I give not a chance to meet me ever!
What could I advice you? All is Black or White, Grey doesn t exist! So they could be real friends, or just SOME NAME IN A WEBSITE that lose their time and live an unreal life!
Good look anyhow!

I want to explore all the restuarants in Egypt!

there are 3 beautty resurants in the intercontenental citystars i advise all to visit it

Can I join, I am not an expat, I'm an Egyptian

wha about expats reunions, i heard there are some , and the locals are not allowed, did u ever give a try for any?

'homosexuals are not welcome'? what is the point in specifying that?

bassemchrist wrote:

i invite who ever likes to cairo yachting club ( homosexuals are not welcome) it is very nice place on the nile near   cairo sheraton, inbox me when ever you are ready . c u .

hehe, thats the funniest thing i ever heard on this blog!!  :)

smartman wrote:

there are 3 beautty resurants in the intercontenental citystars i advise all to visit it

I have been to Shogun and Maestro already ;)

bassemchrist wrote:

i invite who ever likes to cairo yachting club ( homosexuals are not welcome) it is very nice place on the nile near   cairo sheraton, inbox me when ever you are ready . c u .

I'd rather not go to such a place.

backtothesuture wrote:

wha about expats reunions, i heard there are some , and the locals are not allowed, did u ever give a try for any?

No, haven't been to one of those yet. Will try to look for one.

if ya think of anywere nice lemme know, i'm always up for some nice food

I think you can check Villa 55 in Maadi Road-9, Q -Time In Maadi Road-7 & labenese Nights in Maadi beside the Maadi Grand Mall all of them are good places i tried them my self you can eat , drink & smoke shisha if you like.

It will be nice if I can join you

ok till me when will be the preferable time

egylover4ever wrote:

I love food and nice restaurant, I am in :-)

egylover4ever wrote:

Cool. Will plan something and let you know.

stephanie bzh wrote:

I love food and nice restaurant, I am in :-)

Great. I will let you know when I've got something planned.

Restaurants I wanna check out:

Taboula (Lebanese) - Down Town
La Bodega (International) - Zamalek
Cortigiano (Italian) - Dokki
La Casetta (Italian) - Mohandessin
Hanami Sushi - Giza
Nile Buhkara (Indian) - Mohandessin
Avenue (International) - Mohandessin
Prestige (French & Italian) - Mohandessin
Teatro (Italian) - Mohandessin
Papillon (Lebanese) - Mohandessin
Chin Chin (Chinese) - Zamalek

Do your homework and let me know where you would like to go.

mmm

I've been to La Casetta & Cortigiano before so I'm willing to try any of the others :)

Well..

Ive been to both La Casetta & Cortigiano and they arent really that great .. well i've some italian friends in cairo, nd they have recommended 2 great italian resturants :

- charwood : 53 Gameat El Dowal El Arabiya St., Mohandiseen

- la bella : Maadi

Bon appetit ;)

EmersedShark wrote:

Well..

Ive been to both La Casetta & Cortigiano and they arent really that great .. well i've some italian friends in cairo, nd they have recommended 2 great italian resturants :

- charwood : 53 Gameat El Dowal El Arabiya St., Mohandiseen

- la bella : Maadi

Bon appetit ;)

Thanks. I'll try Charwood's.

YS I am a part of a close knit group of friends who go out every Tuesday Night, hense our name 'The Tuesday Nighters' and we try and go to different places every Tuesday. Most of us are based in Heliopolis, but we do venture to Maadi, Zamalek and Mohendiseen to try restaurants there.
If you're interested in joining us let me know.
I'm also interested in going out to other places and meeting new people, so I'm game.

Charwoods (Mohendiseen) is a MUST!! The do a really good steak and so does Outback (Australian chain, in Heliopolis, Tivoli Dome)
I have been wanting to go to Carnivore.(south african chain)
Cedars is great for lebanese food as is Le Papillon.
FYI Hagan Daz has opened at City Stars if your like ice cream!

Hi Irish,
Can you let me know where the next tuesday meeting will be ? I'll try to join coming from rehab.

shall we try a restaurant sometime next week?

I am up for Charwood's in Mohandessin Wednesday or Thursday. If that sounds good, let me know through facebook or PM what times are most convenient for you.

IrishAlexandrian wrote:

YS I am a part of a close knit group of friends who go out every Tuesday Night, hense our name 'The Tuesday Nighters' and we try and go to different places every Tuesday. Most of us are based in Heliopolis, but we do venture to Maadi, Zamalek and Mohendiseen to try restaurants there.
If you're interested in joining us let me know.
I'm also interested in going out to other places and meeting new people, so I'm game.

Charwoods (Mohendiseen) is a MUST!! The do a really good steak and so does Outback (Australian chain, in Heliopolis, Tivoli Dome)
I have been wanting to go to Carnivore.(south african chain)
Cedars is great for lebanese food as is Le Papillon.
FYI Hagan Daz has opened at City Stars if your like ice cream!

Thanks a lot for the invite and heads up! I will definitely look into it.

YS wrote:

I am up for Charwood's in Mohandessin Wednesday or Thursday. If that sounds good, let me know through facebook or PM what times are most convenient for you.

I'm up this wednesday !

Thursday is ok for me if its Charwood's :)

3 votes for Thursday
1 vote for Wednesday

Early dinner at Charwood's in Mohandessin on Thursday the 21st. Reply or send me a PM for more details.

busy thursday
any meetings on friday?

Those who are coming tonight, please raise your hand (leave a comment).

aye!

I can't find the raise your hand button :D

I'll be back in Cairo on the 7th for the rest of november I hope that I have a chance to meet up with some of you finally :D