British Female looking for a romm or housemate

I am an English female just arrived form London, I am in a hotel until the end of November and am looking for a house share or flatmate in Abu Dhabi.

Tess

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

While somebody reply you. have a look a this link this might help you.

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/middle … share.html

Note: Please do not share your personal information on public forums for your own security reasons.

well are you looking for sharing and in which area can you please tell that and you don't have local no? anyhow u can call me or msg me any time on ******* and your teacher in which school

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Tessabell wrote:

I am an English female just arrived form London, I am in a hotel until the end of November and am looking for a house share or flatmate in Abu Dhabi.

Tess

Try this link. I hope it will be useful. :)www.dubizzle.com

Hi Tess

What area are you looking to move?
I am a British expat my contract for my apartment finishes end of March, If you are interested can get a 2 bed together.

Welcome to Abu Dhabi! I suggest you search for a studio somewhere, ask in the embassy or ask work friends. Finding room-mates on the internet isn't quite what you'd what.

British/African lady looking for another female to share a nice, big, clean room with balcony on Electra Street, Abu Dhabi. Rent aed 1500 per month.

email me ***

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post you contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Wow i thought u are in dubai

Good evening, can I ask what your budget is and if you would share with possibly 2 guys.

assuming that's even allowed

Hi Tess,

Just noticed you were looking for accommodation a while back. If you are still searching for the right place...I'm looking for a housemate and I think you'll like it here.

Please have a look at my ad (link below), and contact me if you're interested and need additional info.
https://www.expat.com/en/housing/middle … -vill.html

Kind regards,
Vanessa