Unpaid creditcard

Gudday!
I read all the case problem about the loan.same problem also i want to ask.
I come from jeddah and to be happend my company terminate me for a reason medical problem,then now is 6month from now on i will comeback again in another company for khamiz,i have same issue that i leave also my creditcard unpaid.2500sr.
I want to know if there is no Problem to me in the airport or immigration when iam landing in khamiz ksa.
I plan to settle my bill when i have my salary can be solved that my problem.
Pls reply to me or give me suggest what will i do because nextmonth iwill travel to khamis.iam afraiad all i read what happend them in the immigration.
Thank you and morepower

I am surprised how you got exit if still you have unpaid credit cards payment. .next if your bank already complain against you then I am sure they will ask you on airport. .or else for your security you should email to your new sponsor and inform about this credit, request them prepare a guarantee letter with company stamp and send u by scan copy so u will not going to face any problem in airport bcuz company will responsible for unpaid credit to settle when u start getting salary...

Rosses wrote:

Gudday!
I read all the case problem about the loan.same problem also i want to ask.
I come from jeddah and to be happend my company terminate me for a reason medical problem,then now is 6month from now on i will comeback again in another company for khamiz,i have same issue that i leave also my creditcard unpaid.2500sr.
I want to know if there is no Problem to me in the airport or immigration when iam landing in khamiz ksa.
I plan to settle my bill when i have my salary can be solved that my problem.
Pls reply to me or give me suggest what will i do because nextmonth iwill travel to khamis.iam afraiad all i read what happend them in the immigration.
Thank you and morepower

Gudday! ;)
Thank you Mr.AKprince for replying to me.my little nervious is still on.only now i know the policy of the unpaidcredit card f you leave the kingdom.maybe the bank not yet inform that iam terminate in my company that y when iam go to exit visa no one from bank complaining.and also my iqama not yet xpired,now iam comming back to another company in the land of khamiz maybe from 6months im not yet payment in bank maybe now they report me already in immigration and post my picture and passport holding that i have unpaid creditcatd of 2,500sr.plus interest .that is the one iam compuse .and make me a nervous f i land to khamiz airport.there is any paymentbill here in manila to let me pay may creditcard before i go thre in khamiz?i want to settlte down befofe my flieght i will pay here,but i dont know how to settle here.pls guide me again ,because im willing to my job and work behalf for my family and child.thank you.

Check on ur credit card there is international calling no. You can try to call and tell them all this..I m sure they will advice u exactly. ..

Rosses wrote:

Gudday! ;)
Thank you Mr.AKprince for replying to me.my little nervious is still on.only now i know the policy of the unpaidcredit card f you leave the kingdom.maybe the bank not yet inform that iam terminate in my company that y when iam go to exit visa no one from bank complaining.and also my iqama not yet xpired,now iam comming back to another company in the land of khamiz maybe from 6months im not yet payment in bank maybe now they report me already in immigration and post my picture and passport holding that i have unpaid creditcatd of 2,500sr.plus interest .that is the one iam compuse .and make me a nervous f i land to khamiz airport.there is any paymentbill here in manila to let me pay may creditcard before i go thre in khamiz?i want to settlte down befofe my flieght i will pay here,but i dont know how to settle here.pls guide me again ,because im willing to my job and work behalf for my family and child.thank you.