Looking for English speaking jobs in Paris, Saint Denis

I am a Business Masters  student from India, staying in Aubervilliers and looking for any English speaking job. I have 8 years of administrative experience in general coordination and office administration and also some experience in private tutoring.I am also fluent in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil and basic French. Hope may be someone post any referrals for me.

What do you mean with administration??? And what do you mean with basic French... If it is very basic, apart foreign companies, you won't find...

Vijuvasudevanpillai wrote:

I am a Business Masters  student from India, staying in Aubervilliers and looking for any English speaking job. I have 8 years of administrative experience in general coordination and office administration and also some experience in private tutoring.I am also fluent in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil and basic French. Hope may be someone post any referrals for me.

Here's your first referral :) Have a look in the JOBS section for possible offers, you may have better luck there than on the forum

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team