Job offer in Paris

Hello!

I'm Elodie, I'm a french girl living and working in Paris as a recruiter in a temporary work agency.
I'm looking for call-center agents for a short-term job to conduct a survey over the phone.
I'm looking for foreigners from several european countries especially norwegian spoken people No need of previous experience in that kind of job.
No need to speak French

The vacancy is ASAP, located in Montreuil (Subway line 1, Saint Mandé stop).
It's full time job, from Monday to Friday, (2 choices of planning: either from 9am to 5pm or from 2pm to 9pm).

It's paid 9,14 euros/h (+primes)

Would you be interested? If not, would you know anyone who'd be in? Don't hesitate to forward this mail!

Feel free to contact me ASAP: 01 48 07 48 07 (ask for Elodie) or email me: [email protected]

Looking to hearing from you!

Elodie
J4S Interim
[email protected]

Hi Elodie!

Could you please post your advert in the job section of Paris classifieds?

Thanks
Armand

Hi Elodie, I am from Mauritius and actually looking for a Job in France, I speak English and French very well. Feel free to contact me if you have something for me please. I will send you my CV and required documents.

Please note that there has been an agreement between Mauritius and France so that the procedures to come and work there don't take much time.

Thank you in advance.
Hope to hear from you.

hi am muthu i know good english and little bit french. i want week end job if know any one pls mail me... [email protected]....
thanks

Dear Elodie!

I am from Hungary and I would like to move to Paris next september. I know it's early to seek opportunities, but I would like to ask If there is possibly a job opportunity for me: I speak fluent English and French (I have lived in France for 3 years) and medium level of Spanish if needed.

Anna

Hello,

I am living in Paris for one year. I speak perfect English. Candian English! Let me know if you still need someone and I can send a resume.

[email protected]