Work in paris

filipina looking for work in paris

Hi fleurouge,

For better guidance, can you please tell us in which sector you want to work?

What are your qualifications please?

The articles on the labour market and the legal framework in France might also be helpful.

Best of luck,

Hasnaa

hey there :) im filipina too, how long have u been in Paris :)

hello im not exactly in paris ,live like 1 h to go  to paris

Hy.I m looking for work in Paris.Thank you :)

alyna86 wrote:

Hy.I m looking for work in Paris.Thank you :)

Welcome to Expat.com.
Can you give us some more information about yourself, what type of job you are looking for, what work experience you have, what qualifications you have.
This may assist in finding a position for you.

Hi I am looking for a job in hotel  or restrodent in Paris  .

Hi Shavondidarul,

May be some more information about the specific hotel/restaurant job you are looking for? Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

I have Ben worke in many restoran like I was chef in Thai restoran in Cyprus and also I was so chef in greece taverna .and also in hanury max grill restoran .and I know how to make pizza .cous cous .many other food .and I had worke during my study few mont  in for sijan hotel a service  place if u know any job r out ther lat me know thank you hear is my phone 0753490258 .thank you

Hi Shavondidarul,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Chef job offers in Paris section with more details of your skills and qualifications, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Do hospitals in France hire phlebotomist?

Hello Maritere6666,

Welcome on board !

This is an old topic. The participants have been inactive since long. However only hospitals and clinics can provide the information you are looking for. Have you contacted them ?

Regards,

Bhavna