Regarding medical test for kuwait

Hi all,
I received a working visa for kuwait and now i have to undergo the medical test so that i approached gamca but they are telling they stopped the medical screening for kuwait from last monday (21-9-2015).I checked with kuwait embassy website, in that the khadamat was not approved to do the medical for kuwait.Now i want to know who is doing medical screening for kuwait and whom should I contact to know about that? Please let me know if anybody knows the corresponding details.its urgent please.my number **** please leave me a msg on whatsapp.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Selva,

First congratulations for your new assignment and VISA!
As per the recently published articles/news, it appears that Kuwait authorities have discontinued GAMCA services and only 'Khadamat Integrated Solutions' is authorized to carry out medical tests in India. Please check with them for the further formalities.

Thank you for your kind information.

Hi we got our medical done before 20th from gamca  what does this mean for us. The new medical centre approved by kuawait has it after 21st.so will  our medical  be approved as it has been given to the agent for visa stamping with medical  dated 16th.please guid

Hi Kriti,

There should not be any issues with your visa stamping as the medical was done prior to 21st September. However, I am sure, you will be having your fingers crossed till you get the passport.

Dont worry you get to do it all again when you come here :)

what are the tests they will take in khadamat kochi

pls reply asap...tmrw i hv appointmnent