Where can i buy insurance online? please recommend

Hi all! I just moved to Dubai. I used to buy everything online. Please recommend the best site to buy car insurance please. Thanks in advance

Hi there,

Some of the multinational companies (AXA, RSA, AIG etc.) sell insurance online. You can have a look at their websites.

If you're too lazy to compare (like me) you can also check out Beat The Market (https://beatthemarket.com). They can get you quotations in real time from many insurers and you can compare and filter on different options. I tried it out and it worked pretty well. You can also buy online with them, I'm thinking of doing that once my policy is up for renewal.

Hello.. You can buy car insurance from Oman Insurance Company in UAE. They are in the news for introducing a car breakdown app recently and has been selected as 'UAE Insurer 2015'

Hi,
Even I am a digital savvy customer, even I am faced with the same situation as I am moving into Dubai and as a mode of transport one requires a car.
Motor insurance is also a must to stay protected of all impending disaster beyond your control.
I have gone ahead and decided on taking the insurance provided by Oman Insurance company,as the positive testimonials as proofs of their efficacy.

hi...

this is Dubai.. i don't think the online thingi works here everywhere.

u need to have a physical visit.  or if u are working you can use your company insurance.

That is incorrect.  Dubai is a city based on online transactions i.e. shopping, food and even pharmacies.  I have gotten car insurance online from RSA, medical insurance from CIGNA and even used to renew driving license and get Ejari online!!!

A quick search online for insurance companies will come up with good results. I would recommend AXA Gulf.

Hi, I would like to suggest the Oman Insurance Company. It's one of the best Insurance companies in UAE. You can buy insurance online too.