Indians Married to Indonesians

hi i already asked some details about wedding formalities for Indian to marry Indonesian girl. thanks a lot i got much replies. in this same topic i had few more doubts, if anyone can suggest me please. The thing is me and my mom will get to Indonesia at july 14 to complete the processes of paper works to get marry. wedding will be in august 18, in this usually while i'm coming to Indonesia from India i take return ticket also cause without return ticket immigration peoples will not let to get in. but this time after marry i'll be there in Indonesia itself after wedding will do the process for visa for year. so is that necessary to take return ticket must and cancel it after reached there or can be go to Indonesia without return ticket can anybody clear my doubts please. Thank you.

Hello...can you help me with the avidaffit papers? My fiancee also found it difficult to find it,  may you share some of your experience? Thank you so much

Gwmeath wrote:

Alls I can suggest is to contact your embassy at home and your embassy in Jakarta, your wife must also ask questions at the Indonesia side
With different requirements for various religions you may need further documentation because of your government but Indonesia government may not need and vice versa possibly contact also a family law lawyer in your home country or Indonesia
Or even a marriage agen in Indonesia, I'm sure your future wife can make phone calls this side
Different countries in Europe have different issues to marry here France being extremely difficult and French government (I'm lead to believe but can't confirm) can refuse for a citizen to marry

From future husband ( calon suami )

1. Photocopy NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD of your Father
2. MARRIAGE PERMISSION LETTER ( Affidavit ) from your Father.
3. Photo copy of your Passport and Indonesian visa.
4. Photocopy of your NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD
5. Photocopy of Unmarried Certificate
6. Photocopy of your Family Registration Certificate

From future wife/Spouse ( calon istri )

1. FOTO COPY KTP DAN KARTU KELUARGA AYAH DAN IBU DAN COLON ISTRI

2. ASLI SURAT IZIN MENIKAH DARI ORANG TUA (Tandatangan di atas Materai Rp.6000/-)

3. ASLI SURAT PERNYATAAN DAI CALON ISTRI ( Tandatangan di atas Materai R0.6000/-)

4. Foto copy SUART N1, N2, N3, N4 DARI KANTOR KELURAHAN

Draft of SURAT IZIN MENIKAH DARI ORANG TUA and SURAT PERNYATAAN DAI CALON ISTRI I will email to your Spouse. These will 4 letters.

NOTE : KUA (Indonesian local Marriage Registration Office )  MUST NEED MARRIAGE NOC FROM PAKISTAN EMBASSY  with Indonesian language. So this MARRIAGE NOC must be translate from authorize translator from Jakarta. ( I will help you to get translation ).

Dee_ana wrote:

Hello...can you help me with the avidaffit papers? My fiancee also found it difficult to find it,  may you share some of your experience? Thank you so much

ENU
Expat.com
osama297
Forum  Indonesia  Formalities
Indians Married to Indonesians
sherif suchi
sherif suchi 18 April 2019 16:46:34
5 posts
hi i already asked some details about wedding formalities for Indian to marry Indonesian girl. thanks a lot i got much replies. in this same topic i had few more doubts, if anyone can suggest me please. The thing is me and my mom will get to Indonesia at july 14 to complete the processes of paper works to get marry. wedding will be in august 18, in this usually while i'm coming to Indonesia from India i take return ticket also cause without return ticket immigration peoples will not let to get in. but this time after marry i'll be there in Indonesia itself after wedding will do the process for visa for year. so is that necessary to take return ticket must and cancel it after reached there or can be go to Indonesia without return ticket can anybody clear my doubts please. Thank you.

Dee_ana
Dee_ana 01 September 2019 05:59:09
1 post

Travel insurance in Indonesia
Travel insurance
Enjoy stress-free travel, whatever your destination

Travel insurance in Indonesia

osama297
osama297 Today 16:07:32
5 posts
Gwmeath :
Alls I can suggest is to contact your embassy at home and your embassy in Jakarta, your wife must also ask questions at the Indonesia side
With different requirements for various religions you may need further documentation because of your government but Indonesia government may not need and vice versa possibly contact also a family law lawyer in your home country or Indonesia
Or even a marriage agen in Indonesia, I'm sure your future wife can make phone calls this side
Different countries in Europe have different issues to marry here France being extremely difficult and French government (I'm lead to believe but can't confirm) can refuse for a citizen to marry

From future husband ( calon suami )

1. Photocopy NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD of your Father
2. MARRIAGE PERMISSION LETTER ( Affidavit ) from your Father.
3. Photo copy of your Passport and Indonesian visa.
4. Photocopy of your NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD
5. Photocopy of Unmarried Certificate
6. Photocopy of your Family Registration Certificate

From future wife/Spouse ( calon istri )

1. FOTO COPY KTP DAN KARTU KELUARGA AYAH DAN IBU DAN COLON ISTRI

2. ASLI SURAT IZIN MENIKAH DARI ORANG TUA (Tandatangan di atas Materai Rp.6000/-)

3. ASLI SURAT PERNYATAAN DAI CALON ISTRI ( Tandatangan di atas Materai R0.6000/-)

4. Foto copy SUART N1, N2, N3, N4 DARI KANTOR KELURAHAN

Draft of SURAT IZIN MENIKAH DARI ORANG TUA and SURAT PERNYATAAN DAI CALON ISTRI I will email to your Spouse. These will 4 letters.

NOTE : KUA (Indonesian local Marriage Registration Office )  MUST NEED MARRIAGE NOC FROM PAKISTAN EMBASSY  with Indonesian language. So this MARRIAGE NOC must be translate from authorize translator from Jakarta. ( I will help you to get translation ).

First of All that your future Indonesian Wife  (calon Istri) and you, a future Husband (calon suami) need to be a same religion as Indonesian law dont allow couples from different religion.
Secondly, Yes!
1). You need unmarried certificate which you will process in your country.
2). You need Affidavit in which your parents will be stating about your marital status
3). if divorced then you also have to attest your divorce deed from foreign ministry in India.
4). Converting to Religion certificate.
5). NOC which will be processed when you reach Indonesia from the Indian Embassy Jakarta

And Finally you can get a Marriage NOC from your embassy which will be valid for 2 months only.

afser wrote:

Hi, my brother is going to get married in Indonesia. Could you please send me the sample. Also for affidavit paper is there a particular image size and background colour needed for the photos? What other documents are needed?  Please help me!

You can ask your Foreign Ministry about picture size and background colour.
The Documents you need to apply for your CNI:

1). Your Single Certificate, Showing that you are single OR Divorced Certificate if you already had divorce.
2). Father's ID card photocopy. Incase, if father is passed away then Mother's ID card photocopy
3). 2 witnesses ID card's photocopy
4). Birth Certificate
5). Affidavit in which your Father/ Mother will be stating about your current or previous marital status as well as giving you permission.

I hope it will help you get your CNI.

sherif suchi wrote:

Hi I need some more details about this regard I'm Sherif from India am getting to marry my gf at indonesia coming August. Is that affidavit is enough to get noc or any other specific forms there to get. Can you give me any sample of the affidavit bro

Yes you need:

1)- Futur wife's (Calon istri) permission letter from her parents with RT, RW and KELURAHAN steps on it and Father and Mother's both signature on that permission letter. (Original)
2)- Birth Certificate of both of you, Your Future Wife and you (Photocopy)
3)- Your CNI attested with ministry of foreign affairs in your country (Original)
4)- Your Single Certificate
5)- your passport Front Page (PhotoCopy)
6)- Future Wife's KTP and KK
7)-Future Wife's both parents KTP
8)- Your Family Card

AFTER PROCESSING YOUR NOC:

1) Indonesian Sworn and Legal translation of your NOC
2) Birthcertificate
3) Family Card
4) Single Certificate

Note: For Marrying in Indonesia, both persion should be of same religion as Indonesian Law dont allow different religion Marriage.

GOODLUCK!

Bro.....pls send me a sample of that noc...... ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
I am Indian Muslim boy and want to marry Indonesian Muslim girl. We want to get married  in Indonesia but after marriage settle in India. Can anyone guide me for the all the legal procedure  and documentation required from both parties.

Thanks a lot.

Would it be easier to marry in your home country especially if settling in India

Hello guys

I wanna ask a question.

an Affidavit for married/bachelorhood certificate is for single, right

then how about divorced?

is that right if we just give our Divorce decree to our fiance?
or do we need to arrange another support document to prove the previous marriage ended?