Living in Dammam - Good area affordable rent + life for a woman there?

Hi,
I am zayna from Malaysia, i am considering of moving to Dammam as my husband got a job offerred in University of Dammam, its kinda difficult to decide as i have to let go my job here in Malaysia, I would like to know where is the good area and affordable to rent ( 1 or 2 bedroom apartment) close to the university, how is the life over there especially for women? Hope u guys can share me some experiences,thx

Hi Zayna,

Regarding your question on accommodation i will invite you to please check out the Properties for rent in Dammam section and feel free to drop an advert if you do find any interesting offer please :)

Also you can browse through the discussion on how to Find an accommodation in Dammam please :)
It might contain some useful feedback

Thank you and best of luck with everything !

Maximilien

Thanks Maximilien, will go through the page  :top:

Hi,
The closest area to Dammam University would be Rakah or the area behind EXTRA STORES. The rents can range from 20,000 SR to 100,000 Sr depending on your budget and choice.
Dammam University have their own accomodation as well, if you have an option to live in one of those, I feel you should go for it.
Best Regards

Life for women is good and secure, but you have to follow Saudi Laws which are based on Islam. To have any activity then stay in University Campus or Gated compound with aminities.

Are you in Dammam yet? Still looking?