Finger printing at dammam airport

Immigration office at dammam intl airport are currently testing and veryfying their fingerprint system. accordingly random checks are occurring at DKFIA for outbound flights. this may result in extra processing time. Therefore to report earlier to the airport and ensure timely check in and boarding.

all travellers, pls chk out the procedure, if there is some mismatch with the finger print data.
good luck

I have noticed some expats being finger printed when I flew out of Riyadh last month - so not sure if this is the same process you are referring to.  I am also not sure if every expat goes through the process because I did not have to do it.

houstonian wrote:

I have noticed some expats being finger printed when I flew out of Riyadh last month - so not sure if this is the same process you are referring to.  I am also not sure if every expat goes through the process because I did not have to do it.

its a random process !!

Saudi government has recently made it compulsory for everyone above the age of 18 (males and females) to provide fingerprints to Jawazat. (Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

how much time it takes to update fingerprint status on syestem

I went to Saudi Arabia for the first time in 2007. My father's name was changed and he became uncle's son. Then I returned legally in 2017. Now I am going again. My e-number has also arrived. There will also be fingers. Visa will also be applied, but when there are fingers at Saudi airport, if two names are not shown, this has to be cleared.

I went to Saudi Arabia for the first time in 2007. My father's name was changed and he became uncle's son. Then I returned legally in 2017. Now I am going again. My e-number has also arrived. There will also be fingers. Visa will also be applied, but when there are fingers at Saudi airport, if two names are not shown, this has to be cleared.

kindly help me

please help me

please help me

my medical report is less my visa process is delay please help me