Scam or not

hello to all,im G.CALUZA,a philippine nationalist,working here in jeddah saudi arabia,i received offer of employment,employment aggrement,employment contract,&declaration from conproma corporation,,IN his HYDRO ELECTRIC POWER PROJECT. addres in BOULEVARD DU GENERAL LECLECR,DOULA LT REGION CAMEROON.HE SAID ALL THE COST OF MY VISA,&WORK PERMIT,IS COMPANY ARRANGEMENT.for 3 monhts working for probitionary..so nothing worry,,,then the next mail my visa is not procees until i cant get a prof of acomodation,so they recomend me to bawukeng apartment to be arrange,but i need to pay first for reservation the sum of 500$....SO PLS HELP ME TO FIND ALL THE ADRESES TO MY MESAGE,THIS IS THE NUMBER I GOT IN HIS MAIL..+237660943098,,I WONDER CAUSE THEY CANOT CALL ME EVEN 1 TIME,WE ARE COMUNACATE ONLY BY MAIL...PLS HELP ME

i need to pay first for reservation the sum of 500$

Definitely a scam !

@Caluza

I have to agree with Julien in that this is a scam.

Conproma Corporation are a respected construction company and big companies do not ask applicants for money before even employing them. They have their own HR department.

Conproma Corporation does have the project in Cameroon. Did you apply for the job through their website or not? 
If you did then contact them about the charges.

yes i already receive the employment offer,employment contract,employment aggrement,&declaration,so im waiting for visa aplecation.but we need t get a prof of acomodation,its very hard to pay without assurance for reservation of my acomudation..

I am Joseph again and I mentioned SNH Cunstruction company if it is real or not.I seen the advert on Maltapark and this is where I apllied for.

Are you living in Cameroon?
If yes can you check for me if this SNH Construction exsist.

I know SNH have Oil & Gas but not Construction.
Joseph

Please are you talking about SNH construction or Conproma corporation?

kababayan@ calusa... may application din ako sa conproma, and galing ako sa poea kanina, hindi daw nila ma validate kung totoo talaga ang job order sa atin, may contract na din ako, hindi pa nga lang ako nagpapamedical

were talking about conproma corporation my friend @ jocauchi

calusa, kabayan nai send back mo na ba sa kanila yung employment contract, employment offer, and yun lahat na pinadala nila?

oo nga.pna kuha na ako ng apartment.my byad yong reservation for 3 monht..500$ sa bawukengapartment.pnakuha kdin?need daw un sa process ng visa..nong mkita ung aplication na ona fil upannsa akin.na sa conproma ang work.hindi ndaw mag bayad gawa ng lhat ng guest nila ay sa conoroma.aug.17 din yong nsa contrata ko..doadin ako nag oapa mdical.wait kpa ung visa kng pano

pareho tayo august 17 din nakalagay na start ko, pero hindi ko pa nasend sa kanila mga documents na pinadala nila

hindi pa ako pinapakuha ng apartment, my brother in bahrain tried to contact the # na nakalagay sa paper na pinadala nila hindi nag ring pero kinakain yung load nya

my ksama oa tyo jan sa manila si angelito..pre anong cp #mo?ito roamjng ko pra sa comunacation ntin..+639392261855.dto pa akoo sa jeddah

tinext ko roaming mo kabayan,

nagpunta ako ng poea kanina, hindi nila masabi kung scam ba ito o hindi

Please be advised that this is an ENGLISH speaking forum so please post in English only not Tagalog.
If you wish to use Tagalog then use the PM system.

If you continue to post in Tagalog on this section of the forum, admin are likely to ban you.
Thank you for your understanding.

if you are not  asking pls.dont join..

ok, thanks for info

I already say one questionable message by a gentleman from the Phillipines about a Hydro Electric Job out of Doula, Cameroon and basically the same request are being made about needing to book a 90 day stay at this (Bawaukeng Apartment Rentals) -When Googling there is nothing on the net of such a place nor of Coproma Corporation-nor do they come up when googled? Anyone with any info?
TOM

YES 1TELAPIA,WE THINK THIS IS SCAM JOB, ALREADY FINISH RESERVATION TO THE APPARTMENT,THEY ALLOW ME NOW TO THE APPARTMENT W/OUT PAYMENTS OF RESERVATION CAUSE WE ARE WORKING CONPROMA,,THEN THEY ISSUED A PROF OF ACOMODATION,,REASON ALL HIS GUEST IS CONPROMA EMPLOYEE..ITS SO SAD THE NEXT EMAIL IS TERMNATION OF EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT,,THE STYLE IS IF YOU CANT PAY THE 500$ FOR RESERVATION,THEY ALLOW YOU,,BUT A FEW MINUTE,YOU GOT MAIL FROM CONPROMA A TERMNATION  OF THE  JOB OFFER...

Did you ever actually make a phone connection on their Apt. Number that is listed? It is in French. I will see how this goes and let you know soon -thank you!
TOM

NO THEY CANNOT COMUNACATE TO PHONE THIS IS THE PHONE NUMBER ON HIS EMAIL...+237660943098 THANKS TO THE CONCERN..MY EMAIL:[email protected]

Thanks Caluza,
     My email is-   [email protected]   Look I Googled the actual Conproma Construction--brings up a site-Conproma Corporation-Home. It is interesting this appears to be a very legitimate business--but no where on there do they give any contact or email info--only a "Contact Us" but when you input your info and type in their CAPCHA CODE - it goes to a blank internet page--it does list all of their jobs, locations etc. but no way to apply.
     I just received the same Rental application-I will run it and CC back to this Mr, Malcolm Hall and Mr. Robert Cutler that keep communicating with me. I have called that Cell number that you listed-I did get thru 3 time to this Malcolm Hall- that mans' English is as clear as mine -he is definitely an American-I conversed about job location etc. I have actually worked west Africa a lot and know a lot about it.-let me play this game out and I will let ya know what happens.
TOM

Stumpy,
    I have also been approached by these Conproma, job--I believe it to be a scam also--I googled Conproma Corporation--went to their Home Page-they actually show this job-but interestingly enough there are no contact info (email or phone Numbers there) ONLY a CONTACT US - When you try to leave a message it always shows a blank internet page? Do yo actually know where Conproma Corperate Office is and how to contact them?
TOM

@1 Talapia

Sorry but the only info I have is what is available online. Bigger companies do not like to give out contact details as they then get inundated by people looking for work or whatever.

I applied also to conproma corporation... I am from baguio Philippines how do we know if this is not a scum....

Everyone, specialty kababayans I find it clear this is a scam.. They say that I will pay a 5hundred USD to bawukeng to the name of Shu Elvis Niba.through western union. Then I googled that name and answered all our questions if scam or not. Just Google that name...

ABSOLUTELY A SCAM

Hey guys I been doing some digging this is what I have found
bawukengapartments.info
[Alert Result] The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
[Alert Result] This website is 6 Days old
[Alert Result] The website expected life (366 days) is relatively short.
[Alert Result] The website appears to be less than six months old
copromacorporation.com
[Alert Result] The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
[Alert Result] ** The website appears to be OFFLINE **
[Alert Result] This website is 15 Days old
[Alert Result] The website expected life (366 days) is relatively short.
[Alert Result] The website appears to be less than six months old

I ran a reverse Image search on the logo and only came up with logo creating software

I also found out the project was awarded to a company called Joule jouleafrica.com/

IN Reference to-COPROMA CORPORATION CONSTRUCTION COMPANY- IT IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM THERE IS NO SUCH JOB AND THE CON ARTIST THAT PUT THE WHOLE THING TOGETHER IS ALSO SEEING AND VIEWING ALL OF THESE BLOG'S!--BE AWARE!
The minute they received document for rental and saw all of these blogs they tried to cover their ass by saying that the company was dropping everyone's contracts for researching and asking about validity of THE COMPANY IN QUESTION.
AGAIN THEY ARE FAKE_THEY ARE A FRAUD DON'T GET INVOLNED WITH THEM-THERE IS NO HYDROELECTRIC PROJECT AWARDED TO ANY COMPANY OF THAT NAME!
TOM

Hello mate im from philippines. I also got an email from conproma corporation offering me a job, they also sent some questionaires and application forms.  And yesterday they sent me the contract medical etc. I made a thorough research about this  company but it turns zero result or not existing company particularly in leclerc. Douala cameroon.  not to mention with them that i worked before in cameroon a year ago in offshore Oil and gas and roam around sometime in that place together with our agent and service car... anyway, as talapia said he is very good in english and i guess he is an american or brit.

In addition, one of the reputable job website warned me thru email not to deal with this conproma and the round corner solutions as they are fraud. Moreover, dont send any information with regards to your bank account as they might hack it and may take your money away.
Pls be warned.
Caveat

for the benefit of the doubts, i found the ip add of this conproma listed herein.

IP Address
14455 N Hayden Road, Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Country
United States
Web host
GoDaddy.com, LLC
Server
Microsoft-IIS/8.0
Generated using
Web Page Maker

Its scam dude.even I got the mail and I searched from several sources thru internet and found its scam

i think it is a scam .. i also got an email from conproma corporation on july 28, 2015.. and i cant search the given address ..

It is a scam.

Hi stumpy,

what is the basis for conproma corporation a legit construction? I tried to find it in the business list and yellow pages in douala but no avail.

As we all agree that this is a scam, I close this thread

Closed