AMERICAN MOVING TO FINLAND LOOKING FOR A CONSTRUCTION MGR. POSITION

Hello my name is Waymon and I am a American Construction Manager and Project Manager and I am asking for the assistance of any expats that are either in the field or know of someone that is and may have a position(s)please feel free to contact me by email at: wdreddysnirvana@yahoo.com.
I am hoping to relocate to Finland by or before the end of the year, so if there is anyone that has information please let me know.

Thank You
and Kind Regards

Hi Waymon,
A lot depends on the city you're going to settle in here - in Helsinki you have much more chances than in smaller towns...

You can start with registering at some recruitment services or search through web-sites. There are plenty of web resources on the topic, you can start with basic mol.fi/mol/en/02_working/05_foreigners/index.jsp

Then job offers, e.g. at monster.fi - just choose a city in the right corner menu, some of adds are in English which usally means you don't need to speak Finnish to get this job.

There is also jobinfinland.net/english which I don't know in details but it seems to be popular.

Good luck :)
Marta