I want to move to Finland

Hi...

Can I work with Italin (Permesso di Soggiorno) two years document ,in Finland ?

NO.
PdS is for Italy only, nowhere else.

thanks for reply me.... how i can work finland? can you help me plz

thank you

Hello Jdahalan and welcome to expat.com :)

There is an interesting paragraph in our guide's article : Working in Helsinki about the procedures to work in this town but it also applies for Finland as well.

Wishing you a great day :)

Loïc

Hi..Loic

Thank you very much your information, I m from Sri Lanka  i have two years Italian  Residence Permit.  I Read send as your information, but not clear

Secondly, based on your application at TE Services, the Finnish Immigration Service grants (or not) a [b]Residence Permit allowing you to work [/b]- for those coming from outside the European Union. As a citizen of another EU country or coming from Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland or Switzerland, you don't need a permit and can stay and work freely for 90 days. After that, you should register your right of residence.

It possible for work in finland? plz let me know

Thanks again
Dahalan

What is the tendency of the below statement for family based residence permit?

Decision has been made. Please wait for the authorities to contact you.

I want to work in Finland and how I get a sponsorship job nowadays.
-@Daniyal Saleem

You have to find an employer willing to employ you.

Dear sir.

Yes i want to reply and move to Finland.I want to work in Finland.I know very well about the all work . Pleas give me a one chance and i hope your statisfied with my education and experience.I wating for your reply.

Dear sir.
Yes i want to reply and move to Finland.I want to work in Finland.I know very well about the all work . Pleas give me a one chance and i hope your statisfied with my education and experience.I wating for your reply.
-@zaintahir828

We are not a job agency, its you that has to find a company willing to eemploy you. How eeveer, you can upload your CV in the Job Section.

Good Luck

Can I work in Finland with Italian unlimited resident document

Hello @ Farmanmamoon1 welcome !

[wrong info] - Moderated by Bhavna

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna but I've an Italian indefinite resident permit

@Bhavna but I've an Italian indefinite resident permit
-@farmanmamoon1

You will need to check with the Finland Embassy to clafie this, but as Bhavna says its only valid for Italy and you need the correect papeeers to work in Finland.

Can I work in Finland with Italian unlimited resident document
-@farmanmamoon1

Yes you can.  Our moderator Bhavna answered incorrectly, please excuse her.

If you hold a Permesso di Lungo Periodo or the older style card which says "illimitato" on the front, you are allowed many rights that Italian citizens have, including the ability to work and live in other EU countries as long as you meet their requirements.

Please reference this link

Romaniac

Yes indeed, but he still needs to apply for a residence permit in Finland

As a long-term resident in one EU country, can I live and work in a second EU country?

Yes. You can stay in a second EU country for more than three months for purposes including work, study or training, if you apply for and are granted a residence permit in this second country.

To obtain a residence permit for a second EU country, you may have to show that you have one or more of the following:

Stable and regular financial resources to maintain yourself and your family;

Health insurance;

Appropriate accommodation;

If you wish to take up a job, evidence of employment;

If you are self-employed, evidence that you have sufficient financial funds;

If you wish to study or train, proof that you are registered to do so.

You may also be required to comply with integration measures such as language requirements.

The second EU country may have set a quota on the number of residence permits it issues. This could mean that your application may be refused if this quota has been met, even if you fulfil the appropriate conditions. The second EU country can also examine the labour market situation before allowing you to work, giving preference to persons already staying there legally.

https://immigration-portal.ec.europa.eu … 20country.

And from the above link

The EU long-term permit also allows you to regularly work or study in another EU country (with the exception of Denmark and Ireland). To do so, you will have to request a different permit to the authorities of the EU country you would like to move to.

By doing that, you will not lose your Italian EU long-term permit. Note that each EU country has its own rules to give permits to holders of a EU long-term permit released by another EU member State. This is why we suggest that you contact the relevant Consulate to understand how the procedure works.