I want to move to Finland


Can I work with Italin (Permesso di Soggiorno) two years document ,in Finland ?

PdS is for Italy only, nowhere else.

thanks for reply me.... how i can work finland? can you help me plz

thank you

Hello Jdahalan and welcome to expat.com :)

There is an interesting paragraph in our guide's article : Working in Helsinki about the procedures to work in this town but it also applies for Finland as well.

Wishing you a great day :)



Thank you very much your information, I m from Sri Lanka  i have two years Italian  Residence Permit.  I Read send as your information, but not clear

Secondly, based on your application at TE Services, the Finnish Immigration Service grants (or not) a [b]Residence Permit allowing you to work [/b]- for those coming from outside the European Union. As a citizen of another EU country or coming from Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland or Switzerland, you don’t need a permit and can stay and work freely for 90 days. After that, you should register your right of residence.

It possible for work in finland? plz let me know

Thanks again

New topic