Chinese Australian going back to Bejing for holiday

Hi, I'm not an expat; I'm a first generation Australian who was born and raised in Beijing; been living in Sydney for the past 7+ years. I'm in the middle of my 5 year course of combined Bachelor of Arts with Bachelor of Laws at Macquarie University.

I'm the only one in my family in Australia, got family living in China, and most of my close relatives live in Beijing.

Between December and February, I'm taking a 10 week holiday in China and I should spend most of my time in Beijing.

While visiting my family during the holiday, I would like to make new friends and hang out sometimes-I do not drink alcohol, however. I do want to enrich my 10 week stay there, as my mother will be working most of the days, and I don't want to be left visiting unaffordable shopping centres-seriously, some goods are cheaper in Sydney.

Mandarin is my native language, and I have near native command of English.

Solomon hi,

join is on any given Tuesday (nearly) at one of our get-together / networking evenings. No need to drink alcohol, there are also soft drinks available.

I also drink mainly soft drinks at the events because I drive and thus limit myself to one glass of wine.

Manlin wrote:

Solomon hi,

join is on any given Tuesday (nearly) at one of our get-together / networking evenings. No need to drink alcohol, there are also soft drinks available.

I also drink mainly soft drinks at the events because I drive and thus limit myself to one glass of wine.

Thank you. Where do I find the info about the get-togethers?

sent you a pm