Dating Shenzhen women. Are they a good choice?

Later this month, I'm going to visit China for a job hunt. I used to work in Beijing and my next target is a city named Shenzhen. I know it's hard to work abroad but based on my experiences before, I can endure the years of being away from my family and friends. I am single by choice, but just recently I've become really indulged with the beauty of these Chinese girls. The fact that I'll be working again in China has made me think about dating Shenzhen women. Are they a good choice? I just want to know.

Shenzhen women are all exactly the same as each other, even down to dress and shoe size.
Or maybe Shenzhen women are just women, all varying in attitude, temperament, wants, needs, and pretty much everything else.
In other words, "Shenzhen women" isn't the question, just the lady you fancy dating.
Equally, you might find Shenzhen men interesting - who knows, and this is a new and enlightened millennium.
If you find neither are of interest, try the large city of Wan king, the provincial capitol of  the oonmarid region.
As a note, the food from that region is delicious.

You crack me up. SZ is the melting pot of China. you will meet all kinds of girls in SZ. You wouldn't be asking this question if you are already having dinner with one or three girls. So, why ask. Just go out and see for yourself.  Don't be shy.

Fred wrote:

Shenzhen women are all exactly the same as each other, even down to dress and shoe size.
Or maybe Shenzhen women are just women, all varying in attitude, temperament, wants, needs, and pretty much everything else.
In other words, "Shenzhen women" isn't the question, just the lady you fancy dating.
Equally, you might find Shenzhen men interesting - who knows, and this is a new and enlightened millennium.
If you find neither are of interest, try the large city of Wan king, the provincial capitol of  the oonmarid region.
As a note, the food from that region is delicious.

Hey. Thanks for your response. Have you met some of these girls already? Well, I saw some of their pictures in the internet, and so far they are strikingly hot!

And what do you exactly mean about a new and enlightened millennium? I prefer dating women though. But anyways, thanks! I really appreciate this. Will definitely try their food also!

VANNROX wrote:

You crack me up. SZ is the melting pot of China. you will meet all kinds of girls in SZ. You wouldn't be asking this question if you are already having dinner with one or three girls. So, why ask. Just go out and see for yourself.  Don't be shy.

Right! Have you tried dating one of them? How was it? I'll definitely go out with one of these women, I'm sure they're a great catch!

I married one. I've been married for over ten years now. No regrets.

Though we met in SZ, she is Wenzhou. So let the buyer beware....

SpencerVadz34 wrote:

Have you met some of these girls already?

I had the great pleasure to know many young ladies from all over China before I married, those including very nice women from the regions in question.

SpencerVadz34 wrote:

I saw some of their pictures in the internet, and so far they are strikingly hot!

I've met many strikingly lovely Chinese ladies, and a good few that looked like they were chewing on a wasps' nest. Dating sites are less inclined to show the latter as most enlightened millennial men aren't very enlightened.

SpencerVadz34 wrote:

I prefer dating women though.

I'm unsure about my preference between dating men and women as I didn't run out of women before I got married so have yet to try a man.

SpencerVadz34 wrote:

Will definitely try their food also!

Excellent move.

You might want to check out this post HERE.