DEPENDENT IQAMA FOR ME.

I arrived here 2months ago. and going to be 3months by 18 this month of April. And I still don't have my iqama. I had my medical, my health insurance together with my husband. When my husband is about to apply for my iqama, a personnel told him he needs a letter from Al Mawarid his agency because his iqama has been applied at Riyadh because he stayed there but now he is based here in Jeddah. I don't know what letter it is, but its something about he is processing a dependent iqama. And talked already the agency and said a return date. But a friend in Riyadh go there in a said date to get the letter. and a personnel told him that they are not the one who is responsible for that letter. And now we are clueless where to get that letter. And we don't know what to do now. On April 18 my visa is about to expired. And were running out of time. Please Help! Need a quick response.. Thanks!

That letter is required from ur husband company in which company mention that ur husband has been posted to current city i.e jadda bcoz ur husband company is regisyered in riyadh n his iqama is from riyadh
so either ur husband try dependent iqama from riyadh or get this letter from his company
n dont worry for visa expire it will give u some more time n geyting iqama is one day process
u may contact me if u need my help

Big thanks sir amirshk!. Do you have any idea what letter it is so we can ask for that in al mawarid?