STAFF NURSE MUTUAL TRANSFER

Hai.. Sister...

Are you still available.. For mutual transfer

S brother

Hi,

I am Melwin Mathew and my wife is working in Maternity and Children's Hospital, Buraidah under HOP. We are looking for someone who have interested for mutual transfer from Buraidah to Riyadh, for that we are ready to provide good complementary. Please let me know.

Still looking transfer plz contact me ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I Iam Ajeesh samuel.My wife is in Alhasa dammam(MOH).we are looking for someone who have intersted for mutual transfer from Riyadh to alhasa.please reply me......

Looking for MUTUAL TRANSFER  HOP staff nurse Hafer-al-batin to Dammam

r u willing to swap Hafer-al-batin

tincybonny wrote:

Hi am working in dammam I need transfer to jubail or nariyah.... [staff nurse moh]

r u willing to transfer Hafer-al-batin

Haii, anyone interested to tranfer from riyadh city  to al hassa al omran hospital...please contact mee...

Anyone interested to transfer from jeddah to buraidah (moh staff)

ashok s7 wrote:
tincybonny wrote:

Hi am working in dammam I need transfer to jubail or nariyah.... [staff nurse moh]

r u willing to transfer Hafer-al-batin

please call on ***

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Good day! Anyone interested to transfer to  Gassim ? I'd like to work in Riyadh . ءmy family is there

I'm working in Prince Sultan hospital, Madinah.
Want to transfer to King fahad , Jeddah. Anybody interested for mutual transfer

I am working  in Al Hasa . I like to transfer  al hasa to riyad.. if any one  interested  please contact  me.

Anyone wish to transfer to Riyadh king saud medical city (moh) i would like to get mutual transfer from Riyadh to jeddah any moh hospital as mutual transfer.
Please reply to me
Thank you

Is u r hoapital under moh.???

A female MOH nurse looking for mutual transfer from Asir MOH(Abha) to Dammam MOH.If any one interested in Dammam and khobar area please let me know....

@rayhan8186
Am working in medina
Am intrested to came khobar or al hassa
@Jyothi Jose
Medina is it
Yes
@saudabi
Intikhab alam male nurse with out moh only pkistan degree and experience certificate government hospital
05***
Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Do not share contact details on the forum please.

@Webbysarabia still u r in Al Jubail

@Nishad Hamza..STAFF NURSE MUTUAL TRANSFER

Staff nurse mutual transfer Ministry of Health: A female MOH nurse looking for mutual transfer from khamish mushait MOH to Riyadh MOH. Good rewards will be offered. Contact me **

Sister..., if anyone interested to mutual transfer from Dammam to Riyadh please let us know

Thanks
-@Anu P Varghese

Hi...would u consider from Al hassa to Riyadh

Hello everyone,

Please note that some posts were removed.

Kindly avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for some security reasons.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

hi i am working igizan ,king fahad hospital ,I want to transfer to jubail or dammam ,because my family is there .

Hi I am working in taif Al moewh hospital moh ,,,,anybody interested for mutual transfer from Riyadh Al quwayiyah hospital or any other hospitals to taif pz contact me, because my sister was in Riyadh,,I want to go to Riyadh

Hi my wife is working al hasa (hofuf)MOH , i need to transfer dammam, khobar or qatif. Any one need mutual transfer plz contact

Hi,anyone want mutual transfer from taif to jeddah then please contact

@nishan28nish

Hello, the post you are replying to is too old.

What information are you looking for.

Regards

Bhavna