How can i find a good job in musat???

Hey guys. I need to find a job while im in Iran and then come to oman on an employ visa. Its about 8 years UAE rejected all iranians resident visa cause of politic problems but Oman is ok with Iran now. So im interested to come to Oman . I tried with dubbizle and bayt but it seems there is no chance there !!! Do you know a better way or a better website?? Thank you so much

Hello bargo, the job market is tight nowadays but u cant stop trying.there will always be light at the end of the tunnel. Look through the job section here.create an ad n also go through the available jobs.you can also post for jobs outside the middle east.Good luck sister

Thanks for your attention
wish you luck

i am planing to move to Oman but apparently i need a job i tried the hiring websites but nothing happened so i think visiting is the best way to find a job .. my plan now is to  visit the country for like a week having with me some companies in mind to visit .. i don't know if it would work ... what do you think guys ?

Hello,

I can provide u with information about the vacancies here in oman , let me know ur interest and i will let u know ,

I've been in iran for 3 months , great people

Hope i  can provide u with necessary help ,
;)

Thank you so much I sent you a friend request and we can talk more

Great,
;)

Hello,
What is your professional and experience!
Let me know so I will support you if possible to find job.

Cheers
MAZ

I hope that will work out for you but still u will neef to change to working visa incase you get the job

Hi there,

Hope you guys are doing well!
I am originally from India and have been residing in US for the last 8 years.
I am a Mechanical Engineer with 6 years of experience mostly in manufacturing industry and
I am currently looking to find a job in Muscat and would appreciate your guys help, as in what sites to find job postings at or any other effective ways to find a job and list of manufacturing companies in Muscat, Oman. Also what salary I should be mentioning/expecting.
Also, do companies prefer candidates applying directly through the company website or through consultants?
Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks and Cheers!
AJ

Hi dear

I am working as HR Manager and I can help you to find a job. Please lets chat by email and you can send me your CV to my email.  [email protected]

Lets see how I can help you

@Alhinai
Is it possible to find if I am still here in Philippines. Its been a .months that I am searching job vacancies through Recruitment Agencies here that is bound to Oman. Its hard to find most of the jobs are for men and up to now I have no luck.

Regards,
Jessa Mae :)

Dear,\
Always the is hope.. I will try

Hi Bargo,

Oman is a beautiful place to work. Biggest issue is the visa issuance. It is difficult for companies to obtain female visas although not impossible. What I would suggest is following:

1. Come to Oman on a visit visa (Shouldn't be tough keeping in mind Oman - Iran relationship)
2. Hook up with a friend to stay a few days if not hotels are not that expensive
3. Do a pre study of the companies you would like to visit based on your interest. Also suggest you take appointments in advance with the HR managers. Most of the major companies are in the 50Km radius unless you plan to work in Sohar (200Km from Muscat) or Salalah (1200Km from Muscat)

Hope hat helps...

Cheers!
Ashish Ganatra

Hi Dear!
Google is the best website to search job of your choice in any part of the world. Write job title in the search bar according to your qualification and work nexperience.
Wish you good luck!
Muhammad Sajid

Hy guys
How can I find a HR manager for finding job in Oman?