Dog transport from morocco

new on the blog,how can i transport a dog from morocco ?

Air France. I am going to take my dog to Morocco when I move there. It is the only airline that will do it, as far as I can tell. Make sure all certificates are up to date and that a rabies analysis is done in the destination country - you will need a local vet to send the blood sample.

that is right.....and depends on the country you have to pay attention to the "quarantine".....for example ...for spain most of dogs are stopped in the border....which means days there, paying day by day their needs....most of them reach more than one month ( in the case of German or french citizens its a mess) finally they leave them in, mostly in ceuta.But there are some asso. you can deal with in order to take care of your dog and at the end of that "quarantine" they can send you back...

By plane....be sure that the "quarantine" will allow you to have your dog as soon as possible ...Morocco is in the black list due to some sickness that we had already erased ...and they don't...such as.rabies ...scabies....etc....

Svenstckholm is right.

Hi mar65

Thanks for your PM. I can't reply as I can't get the button to work to open PMs. However, I agree with you 100% about the scammers and potential Lotharios and Lolitas on this forum. This is why I always say that I do not want answers from or PMs from just-joined locals. They are simply out to make money out of foreigners, they want to date expats or they want to get a visa.

it s ok....we should prevent about it too.....