My budget for all monthly expense 40,000 to 50,000 THB?

Hi Everyone

I am planing to movie bangkok and my work place area will be ''Ratchayothin Phahonyothin Road, Lat Yao, Chatuchak, Bangkok''. i would like to seek advice for all on following. Thank you in advance for your time and patience. 

1. how much rental for a decent secured condo near office area? i will bring my wife and 5 year old son.
2. Is there any Indian community living around? 
3. what will be the cost for my son's school fee? i prefer send English international schools :)

My budget for all monthly expense (include Rent, utility, grocery, school fee, phone, internet etc....) 40,000 to 50,000 THB , We are a vegetarian and non alcoholic :)

Thanks in Advance
YB.

Hello yogi_as,

I would like to inform you that I have created a new discussion on the Bangkok forum for better visibility and interaction.

I would suggest you to browse the different topics available on the forum like:
1) Schools & studies in Bangkok
2) Cost of living in Bangkok
3) Everyday life in Bangkok
4) Find an accommodation in Bangkok

I hope you will get better information from the members soon.

Thank you
Yuveshen

I suggest you do a Google search for "cost of international schools Bangkok".  I think you will find your budget will not be enough to cover a term at one of these schools.

You can find all the international schools in Thailand ( contacts and websites if any ) in the following link : http://www.isat.or.th/schools

You can filter by education system like american, british, chinese, german,... etc on the right side

Honestly if you rent something cheap 20K per month, plus healthcare for 3 people, plus international school you are far away over Budget.

I am not in Bangkok but in Chiang Mai i pay 200K/300K per year ( price increase easily 5% every year - 200K to start kindergarden and above 300K in last year ) and you need to pay in advance the fees by semester. This is for a british international school.

This exclude Lunch, School Bus, School Insurance, and others...

There is also a fee for 1st time registration it was 50K and there is a long waiting list 3 years in advance, that mean they ask us to pay 30K non refundable since March to book a place for our kid for next year or the place will be given to somebody in the waiting list.

I suppose you will have few choice as you did not start your homework to find a school with available place and reasonable price.

If you just need english go to bilingual Thai school, they will not follow a proper british curriculum vitae or will not be accredited by Cambridge university in the case or english education but with your Budget your choice will be limitated to this kind of school ( your kid will need to speak thai also )