Honda Accord Fuel Type

Helllo people.

Which fuel should be used with Honda Accord 2010? 91 or 95 Octane?

Thanks in advance

Don't you have a manual?

Google is your friend.

Honda Accord 2010 uses Octane 87 and  higher octane is recommended.

No, It is automatic.
Yea, I made a search but couldn't find a specific answer. Well, 91&95 are higher than 87. I know both will work but I heard that one of those is specifically recommended for some brands and models  in Gulf region. So just want to make sure using the right one or not...

The 'manual' i'm referring is not the transmission type. It is 'CAR USER MANUAL'.

this is the Honda Accord 2010 manual.

http://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/pubs … 1010OM.pdf

97 or higher is preferred for v6, v8 engines.
91 and 95 is for general use in 4 cyclinder engines.
the more higher octane the faster the combustion. it's up to you.

use 91 octane

you can chek the fuel for any cars

http://mycar.saudiaramco.com/

mannyd wrote:

97 or higher is preferred for v6, v8 engines.
91 and 95 is for general use in 4 cyclinder engines.

Sorry but that's not true. Octane number for the fuel to be used in a vehicle depends on the compression ratio of the engine. And this has got nothing to do with V6, V8 or 4 cylinder vehicle !!

Thank you love_story_s15 this is exactly what I am looking for. Appreciate it.

your welcome bro

The information on the aramco app is not accurate. for instance my owner's manual explicitly says to use 95 octane. amraco app suggests 91. The best guidance can come from the car manufacturer. Read owners manual.

yeah right.

"The Octane, or "octane rating" of gasoline represents how readily gasoline combusts. High-octane fuel is actually less explosive (volatile) than low-octane fuels. This may seem counter-intuitive, but there's a reason: performance engines (supercars v8, v10, even v6, even turbocharged 4cyclinders )generally have much higher compression ratios than regular engines. This high compression will cause a low octane fuel to ignite too early, reducing power and potentially causing engine damage."
---Mr. Google

It is up to you.