Looking for factory making shoes

Hello.

I m looking for in Fatih aera factory can make shoes and can make vaso also.

someone can help me.give me adress?

Thanks

Hello ,
I work in merter istanbul and we Can make any Shoes here !
Send me an email if u still looking i Can help u with this .
Regards.
J

I can send to you a good list ,for hiring me,and ı can do good business connections like a secretary.Im Turkish business lady.

Hi ,
Ok why not!..
Send me an email at ***
With your cv and details
And your phone
Regards

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please, post an ad in the jobs section of the website for such offers.

Hello everyone

@ Rushproduction,

If you have a job offer, please do the necessary by posting and ad in the Jobs in Turkey section of the website.

Thank you,
Bhavna

Hello i am looking for a factory in turkey that makes womens shoes for a business in the uk.

Hello,
I am looking for a factory that can make custom shoes from a specific last with a specific shape that I have.  Do you think that is possible?  After the 1st shoe is made I consider mass production of that model for my brand.  Thank you.

Hello,
Did you find factory?  I am looking for a shoe maker in France/Paris.
Thank you.

hi im from georgia looking for factory for my sneakers

There some factorys around I know. Pn me for arrange a meeting

Hi can you contact me regarding shoe manufacturing in turkey

Helloi

I'm looking for a factory internationally to makes loafers for me. Please I'm very much interested..

Thank you for your time

Hello
I want to make shoes that i send to you the pictures . I want to know that how do you make them ? What kind of material can i order ? How long It takes to get ready ? Do you have a site or instagram account ? How can i connect with you ?

I also need a shoe factory in Turkey

What kind of shoes your are looking for ?
Please email me details.
Thanks

Hi
I hope you are good, I can help you about your request. Best contact with me ***
Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, Please can you send your email address ? i will like to contact you for business.

Rushproduction wrote:

Hello ,
I work in merter istanbul and we Can make any Shoes here !
Send me an email if u still looking i Can help u with this .
Regards.
J

i also need a shoe factory in turkey. please send detais to ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i  need a shoe factory in istanbul turkey. please send detais  thanks

Hi Ingrid
Hello,
I am looking for a factory that can make custom shoes from a specific last with a specific shape that I have.  Do you think that is possible?  After the 1st shoe is made I consider mass production of that model for my brand.  Thank you.

Did you get any referrals with Regards to your question above.
I am looking for the same manufacturers,  however turkey based.
Please advise.
Regards

Did you get help,  please advise.
Thanks

I am looking for a shoe manufacturing company here in Turkey. Please somebody should help me out. I need a company that manufactures sneakers and all others kinds of foot wears.

Looking for a bespoke shoe maker who offers low moq and good shoes and also a bespoke shoe training

Salam masjid woman shoes sample master Pakistan Karachi I need job

@YasmineParis  Pakistan Karachi shafaisal colonel 1

Hello everyone,

Please note that this is an old thread. Should you need contacts of a factory, please refer to the Business partners in Turkey section of the website by posting an advert.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]
Closed