Places to visit in Saudi

Dears,

Lets share the experiance of places to visit in Saudi.

few months back I spent a week in Abha with family. It was awsom, its like living in clouds.
Must visit in Abha
1) " Green mounting - Take cable care journey and must see the other stop also, people usually dont stop there and comes back straight away and misses the magnificient view at the other stop"
TIP: to visit a green mounting there is an entrance fees, they will give you coupon which you can use at green hill restaurant and can get discount.
2) Saouda Hill - mounting above the could. and a cable car also. one the way to Sauda hill you will several desert bikes and the plus thing that ladies can also enjoy it but with limited area only.

Notes:
a) During season you will not find rent a car at airport, if you stuck at the airport dont wait for the taxi and instead deal with some privite drivers (usually saudis)
b) There is no taxi in Abha, if you wana move arround, come to the street and stop any car if he's free he will drop you to your required place and will charge some amount. usually 5 to 10 saudi riyal. (dont shame its culture there)
c) People in Abha are very good, down to earth and peaceful.
d) the weather is extremly dry.
e) 3 days are enough if you are planning to visit only abha. however if you are planning to see other close by city then add 1 day for each city / location close by.

I also visit Al Namas - its like 200 km away from Abha, huge mountains. its better to go by SUV and keep water with you as on the top you will not find water. I like Namas more than Abha, its like you are on the top.

This is great.. too bad i live far away from Abha..

Thank you for the nice share brother

Any body tell me visit visa insuranec issue

Can anybody tell me can my husband get visit Visa for us. His iqma profession is ac technician. فني صيانة تكيف وتبريد

ridage wrote:

Any body tell me visit visa insuranec issue

You are being off topic !!  :offtopic:

ridage wrote:

Can anybody tell me can my husband get visit Visa for us. His iqma profession is ac technician. فني صيانة تكيف وتبريد

:offtopic:

Open a new thread for your query or you can post it in the right forum !! 👍

Another great blog that has places to visit in Saudi Arabia, especially Riyadh is Blue Abaya. At least one of her entries is something like 182 things to do in.....Find her at blueabaya,com

Hello ridage,

Kindly note that this thread is about Places to visit in Saudi. So as to avoid being off-topic here, I invite you to create a new thread in the Saudi Arabia forum.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team