Beware Ladies!

Just to warn any ladies out there who are posting classifieds looking for a flat to rent in Cairo. I recently posted an ad seeking a rented flat and got a reply from a man called Saad Ismail ([email protected]). He offered a flat for me to rent saying he will sne me the pics by email.....he did...along with a Pic of his * you know what* !!  So PLEASE avoid this man and report him he he does this to anyone here. Thank you

tracygrant wrote:

Just to warn any ladies out there who are posting classifieds looking for a flat to rent in Cairo. I recently posted an ad seeking a rented flat and got a reply from a man called Saad Ismail ([email protected]). He offered a flat for me to rent saying he will sne me the pics by email.....he did...along with a Pic of his * you know what* !!  So PLEASE avoid this man and report him he he does this to anyone here. Thank you

If any member gets a post or PM please report it straight away so the at admin can look into it.

Hi Tracy,

could you please report this *** ?

We'll close his account straight away

thanks,

Julien

also you could report him to your embassy & the police since these actions are not taken lightly

The problem is I cannot find his contact, think I might have deleted it in anger

Many guys send me nasty and disturbing messages.

Then please right away report all those messages to the moderation team, they will take care of it

@ meme1 > Please do not waste time and report these messages that they sent you.

Thanks

Priscilla

Excuse me? I only reported the first incident so I do not understand why you are reprimanding me? I think an apology is in order!
Thank you

i think you misunderstood her, she was talking to member = meme1

Ohhh...dreadfully sorry then!  It was worded as if it was to me personally!  My apologies in that case!  and thank you for telling me.

no problemo..we aim to please ...lol

I dont waste my time reporting dogs.i just ignore.

meme1, certainly it is also an option to just ignore them but if you would report them, the mods could take action banning them so they are not able to send pm to other ladies

meme1 wrote:

I dont waste my time reporting dogs.i just ignore.

Hello meme1,

That is exactly the thing that these guys rely on so they can continue to harass all of our female members. They depend on members who will not take any action at all for whatever reason so the problem just goes on and on.

Just some points that you, and all our female members should know:

1.  Reports are 100% ANONYMOUS, there is no possible way these individuals will ever know who reported them. They couldn't possibly ever figure it out either since they send out their annoying and lewd messages to so many women at the same time.

2.  Reports are dealt with VERY QUICKLY, often the same day.

3.  Reports are taken quite SERIOUSLY and often result in the offender's account being cancelled.

4.  By reporting you are not just helping yourself, you are helping every other female member of Expat-blog.

So, buy just ignoring dogs you leave them out there to bite somebody else.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

Sorry to be tht character but really time is important for me.i really have to ignore them.

meme1 wrote:

Sorry to be tht character but really time is important for me.i really have to ignore them.

So time is that important to you that you cannot take 5 minutes to report the unsavory posts ???
Ignoring them will not make them go away and as James stated they will continue to harass others.

stumpy wrote:
meme1 wrote:

So time is that important to you that you cannot take 5 minutes to report the unsavory posts ???
Ignoring them will not make them go away and as James stated they will continue to harass others.

guys why are you pushing meme1, your role here is advisory,,,and i think she knows all the options and its her right to act as she sees fit

It's not even 5min, one click only perhaps a matter of seconds.

It has been reported ok? so don't harass me also!!

stumpy wrote:
meme1 wrote:

yes, it is. :)

happyhour wrote:

It's not even 5min, one click only perhaps a matter of seconds.

again its up to her its her choice

Look..this was a while ago now...The admin team now about it...so will everyone PLEASE  leave me alone now!!  Than you

Thank you, tracygrant.

Topic is now closed.

Closed