Removal from UK to Egypt - few questions

hey.. due to small change in personal life I am leaving UK and I m moving to Egypt. The things is that I dont know how to organise transfer of all my belongings (i m not talking furniture- more clothes and personal items). I can carry only one luggage and thats not enough. Any ideas? Has anyone done it, what is the cost?

I will be grateful for all your help!

hi and welcome to egypt :):)
you can check one cargo company and the cost is depend on the Weights of your stuff
you can check in those websites
alfatransegypt.com/en/main/frcalc
excessluggage.co.uk/info/Excess_Luggage_to_Egypt
intercargo.co.uk

thanks!! i will definitely have a look!

Magdaw, youa ae most welcome to Egypt, You will like it, and we are happy because you will come soon

Well, concerning the luggage fees, it depends on the airlines and their fees, but usually most of the airlines offers one free luggage and carry on bag, but you need to confirm that with them

Concerning the transfer of your belonging, the airlines here in Egypt offers to transfer the luggage for the foreigners, so they will be able tp transfer ur luggage to ur home or to the hotel that you are going to live in

Dear members,

Several off topic messages were moved from this thread.
I would request you to concentrate on the topic from now on please.

Thanks and regards
Armand

Armand wrote:

Dear members,

Several off topic messages were moved from this thread.
I would request you to concentrate on the topic from now on please.

Thanks and regards
Armand

that is ok Armand  :):)

Depending on Airline ticket free bag's weight avilable.
May be personnel daily used more important.
It is not easy to miss any thing needed for home or food as you know in Egypt..
If specific assistance required, reach us.
Have a good trip. Hope a nice step and welcome again.
Dr. IMIG

thank you everyone for your help.. all the immediate stuff got packed into 2 big suitcases and thankfully egyptair allows 2 pieces of hold baggage.the rest will follow..somehow :) thanks!

that is great :):)
and when you will arrive ?
i wish you nice flight :):)