Is it allow for us to bring our spouse and children together.

i get offer from security forces hospital in mecca. i just want to know is it allow for us to bring our family together with us to stay there in mecca or not. if yes, how the procedure. any friends here are welcome to give any suggestion or comment.

first of all, wish you all the best and you will be more than welcome at KSA.

Bringin your spouse depends on your contact, if the conatract catogary on family basis yes you can bring them. Otherwise you couldn't.

All the best.
:)

Hello Sister,
Wish you best luck in your new Job.

What you are asking about is done to some cases but not very common and it depends on the cooperativeness of your hiring agent or the HR department of the hospital if you are on a direct hire.

Please review if they contracted with you on a family status and if it is mentioned that your family can join you?
Then if yes, inquire from the HR manager if they have openness toward bringing your family along with you?
If you felt they are not having this possibility, then your choice is to bring them later after you arrive.

i work for SFH... what faisooli and lion have said are correct. the family visa is usually given to doctors but for nurses like us, our contract is on a single visa. but you can bring your family on a visit visa, the HR processes this. this is what most of my colleagues do.

thank u frens for answered me. for nurses like us do we have to wait for 6 month before they allow to bring them or we can just bring them.. lina how are u? do u mind tell me everything about that procedure.